Chapter 7 'I'm disgusting'

'Hannah, what's up? Tell me? Something happened to you?' I was worried now.

'I don't want to tell you it here, outside. Can we go inside?'

'Yes or course Hannah. Don't be so silly. Let's go inside.' And while we were walking back to Niall's house that annoying photographer from a couple of minutes ago appeared again.

'Heya pretty gurls. Show me ya pretty faces. Please, just for me. I'm ya friend, right? C'mon gurls. Don't be shy.' We walked past him with our heads down, but he kept following us. I don't understand why people take such jobs. I mean, the only thing you want is making embarrassing photos of famous people. They ruin relationships and marriages. The most hated people on the planet.

'Please, leave us alone. Don't bother us, we're normal people trying to enjoy our normal, reggular day.' I said while opening the front door. We quickly went inside and I heard the photographer say something back. I just don't know what, but I think I don't even want to know.

'Shall we go the dining room? Niall's still in the shower, I think. And if he's not I'm sure he will never find us in the dining room.' We went to the dining room and Hannah was amazed by the size of the house. Yes, it was big. But still, just a house. Nothing special. But I also realised that this was also my reaction when I first came here. We sat down accros eachother. I saw her thinking about what and how she was going to tell me. She opened her mouth multiple times without speaking, and after one minute of doubting about everything, she started speaking.

'Lottie, I don't know if you already spoke to Niall about this, but you have to know that what you've done is unacceptable. You have to know that now you're dating one of the five most popular young men in the world, you just have to control yourself. There are always cameras, so you have to control your behaviour.' Hannah took both my hands and looked at me. I was confused. I didn't even know what she was talking about. Was this about last night? It sounded obvious as Niall didn't want to talk with me about it when we were having breakfast.

'Hannah, I.. I don't even know where you're talking about! But it's probably about last night. And I tell you that I don't know what happened after I almost fell off a chair in some exclusive club. Niall wants to talk with me about it "later". I don't know when "later" is and I don't know what I've done. But you probably do, so tell me now!'

'You don't know? Are you serious? Oh.. You know what. Niall will probably tell you what happened. This is none of my bussiness. Come on, let's make some fun today! Who's excited? I'm excited!' Hannah said. She jumped up and ran to the living room. I was left alone, very confused. I stood up and slowly followed her lead. What could be so bad that Niall wants to talk with me. The worst thing I could've done is fight. And I didn't fight for sure because I had no damage to my body which could be led to a fight. I entered the living room. It was a bright room because there were lots of windows. The room had a high ceiling so it looked bigger and the walls were all white. I'm not going to tell you how the room looked, because that will probably take ages! And we don't have time for that. But to keep it short: basic colours were white and black, modern design, it was just beautiful.

I saw Hannah, she was talking to Niall. He was probably introducing himself to her, and she was probably starstruck. I walked over to them. They were laughing.

'So, I see you've already met Hannah? She's as beautiful as I told you, right?' I said and immediately Hannah's cheeks turned red.

'She's even prettier. But let's not make her feel uncomfortable, because I know you just trying to make her feel a bit embarrassed. Don't be so cruel C.' He turned to Hannah 'Don't be so shy, I'm nice. Well, I think I'm nice! I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, because I wanna have so much fun today with the four of us. Come here, give me a quick hug' He opened his arms and here eyes grew wider. I was standing behind Niall, giggling. Hannah looked at me confused and I gave her a "go on, give him the hug'-look. She surrendered and gave him a hug. Her head rested on his shoulder and she smiled at me. He whispered something in her ear, and let go of her.