Chapter 5 'See ya soon curly boy'

Hannah's POV:

Charlotte and I skyped for almost 2,5 hours. First, she told me everything about Niall. I didn't know one single thing about them and dating, because I was so busy on internschip so no social media for me. She told me about their first kiss, which sounded (for me) like the perfect movie kiss:

It was their first real date, after they hung out for about 6 times as friends. First they went for luch/dinner at a small Italian restaurant. After that they went for a coffee from Starbucks because it was really cold outside, she took a latte with lots of sugar because she actually hates coffee so much. But she was really tired, so a latte it was. He went for a special coffee, don't know what it's called. Then they went for a long stroll along the Thames, until they reached a quiet spot where they could sit and drink the last bit of their coffee. They sat down and talked about choices you make in life, like the choice Niall made to go in a band. She told me he was really sweet and funny, just a normal lad while she was really nervous, for no reason. He laughed at her multiple times because her English pronounciation wasn't the best, but he said that it was one of the things he likes about her. When the sun was completely down, and the moon started to appear he wanted to take her to some place special. One of his favorite spots of London. By day it was a real tourist spot, but when the moon started to shine bright and the evening fell, it became one of London's most magical places. That's the place where he kissed her. First on her cheeck, when they stood next to eachother, to make her face turn to his. Then he kissed her on the lips, and according to Charlotte it felt amazing. Her first kiss.

Second, I told her about London, the new friends I made here and of course she asked me if I met a cute British boy to spend the rest of my miserable life with. Of course not I told her, all my new friends were the morons of the school... When I heard about my trip to London, I wished I would meet some cool new people and fit in. But unfortunately I wasn't so lucky. Not that I don't like my new friends, no that's not true. But I really wished they were a bit cooler. The only thing Charlotte did while I was telling this was laugh.

And last but not least she told me that she was probably coming over to London next weekend, I'm excited for that! I miss her, and I want her to meet my new friends although they're a bit stupid. And of course I hope I finally have the chance to meet Niall. But we'll see how that works out. So when I looked on the clock again, it was already 10.30 PM UK time, that means 11.30 PM Dutch time, so we had to say goodbye to eachother. I missed her already when we finished our chat. She's one of my best friends, the one I can wake up in the middle of the night when I want to tell a really stupid joke. We know eachother for almost 6 years, which looks like a lifetime, and being 5 months away from home makes me realise that she's still really special to me and that I need her. I closed my laptop, put my phone on the charger and went to bed. I was done for today.

Charlotte's POV:

I was so happy that I could finally tell Hannah everything about Niall and that she could tell me everything about her internship. I told her about my first kiss, and she completely freaked out. I kissed Niall Horan from One Direction she told me, yes I know I answered. She didn't understand why I stayed so calm, but I didn't really unerstand why either.

I felt sad when I had to say goodbye to her, but luckily we would probably reunite next weekend. When I, hopefully, can go to London if my parents allow me. 11.45 PM, time for me to get some sleep. Busy week coming up, loads of tests at school so probably no social life for a week...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week went on, and luckily I convinced my parents than one weekend to London wouldn't ruin my life. So as promised I sended Harry a text, saying that I was definitely coming to London and we could finally catch up.

Charlotte (16:55): Hiii Harry, got your number from Niall. I have some good news: I'm coming to London this weekend!!! wanna hang out? catch a movie or something like that? See ya soon curly boy. X. Charlotte

Negative side of the positive news: I never got a response from Harry. I did wonder why, I mean that's a bit rude isn't it? But I just ignored it and focused on my schoolwork. And when finally Friday the schoolbell rang, I felt relieved. I survived another week at school, and I would be leaving to London in just a couple of hours. Finally see Niall again, catch up with Hannah and her friends, let Hannah meet Niall, and hopefully catch up with Harry. I arrived at my locker and opened it, looking for my books that I need for my homework, when I suddenly hear a very familiar voice: George.

'Charlotte!' George yelled and everyone looked to us. I felt a bit awkward, all the attention.

'Hey Georgie, how's it going?' I asked. I hadn't spoken to George all week, we were both so busy with homework that we'd not really spoken to eachother until now.

'Fine. with you? And I wanted to ask if you're coming to Lily's party with me tonight? Because I really don't want to go alone, I only know Lily and Sarah.' He looked at me with some sort of puppy eyes, he almost begged that I should come with him. But I had to say no and tell him that I was going to London for the weekend. I wished I told him earlier that I was going to London. This would become a bit awkward.

'George... I. I. I can't come with you. I don't really know why I didn't tell you before, but I'm sort of going on a little vacation for a weekend to London.. To see Niall and Hannah and maybe Harry if he responds to my text. I'm sorry.' I said, afraid for his reaction. Afraid for another fight.

'Oh. Okay. I'll just ask Jason if he wants to come with me or I just don't go. Bye' He turned around and walked to the door to go outside. What was wrong with him? Not even a have a nice weekend? or a proper goodbye? He was being so detached, and I wondered why..

'Good weekend to you too my friend!!' I yelled to him, I wanted him to know or at least hear that I did have some sort of interest in him. Well, I was being sarcastic, but that was still better than just a quick bye. I walked outside and saw George looking in my direction, when our eyes met, he quickly looked away. I know for sure he was searching for me, I just don't know why. I took my bike from the bike rack and almost raced home. I packed my suitcase with the last things I needed and let my mum bring me to the airport. We said goodbye and before I knew I was on the plane. I was excited and so were Niall and Hannah, I got a text from both of them just before I went on the plane:

Niall (17:03): Hi cutie, save flight. I'll be waiting for you at the airport. Wanna go out for dinner tonight?

Charlotte (17:17): Hii, I'm so excited to see you again! Dinner is fine, no Indian or Mexican please ;)

Hannah (17:14): AAAAAAAAH you're coming to the magical city! See you tomorrow!!! Save flight?! xxxxxx Hannaaaah

Charlotte (17:18): O MY GOD. I can't wait! see you tomorrow :) xxxx C.

This weekend in London was going to be amazing. I was hoping that Harry would respond because I missed him so much. But no worries now, I'm not even in London yet.