Part Two

Long part for y'all ;)

"Oh my god..."

Ty looked up from the book he was reading, noticing for the first time how many people were in the kitchen. He had been sitting here at the table, eating cereal and reading The Hunger Games. Everyone was crowded around a laptop, which had been perched on a counter. He could hear faint speaking.

A shiver passed through his body.

He slowly stood up, making his way over to everyone else. He pushed through the small crowd, finding himself next to Jason. The boy's face was pale, and he was staring with wide eyes.

Ty felt his blood run cold as he took a glance at the screen. It was a video.

He recognized that voice.

"So... yes. I'm gay. I wish I could find a better way to say this... I feel so cowardly, hiding behind a camera... I'm sorry this is the only way I could tell you all this. You all deserve to know."

"Seto..." Ty whispered, squeezing his eyes shut. "What did you do?"

"Where is he?" Mitch broke away from the group first, stomping through the kitchen. "Where's that little f*ggot?"

"Mitch. Chill." Jason muttered, giving his head a few dazed shakes.

"Excuse you? I'm not going to live in the same house as a f*ggot. Where is he? Oh, let me guess. Off with his little f*ggish boyfriend? I always knew Brice was one of them..."

"Mitchell. You're talking about our friend, here." Ty's heart surged when he heard Adam speak up. He looked at the brown haired teenager. Adam was staring directly at Mitch, eyes narrowed slightly in a challenge.

"I'm not going to be friends with a-"

"You were friends with him before," Adam cut him off. "What changes that now? He's still the exact same."

"That's when he was bi!" Mitch spluttered out. "He doesn't like girls at all! He probably has a crush on all of us! Doesn't it bother you that a dude likes you?"

Adam's expression wavered slightly. He glanced over at Ty, letting his eyes meet the other's gaze for a split second before glaring at Mitch again. "God, you're such a narcissist. Just because someone likes dudes doesn't automatically mean he wants to fuck you. Get over yourself." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't talk to him like that." Jerome snapped, stepping in front of his speechless friend.

"I'll talk to him however I want. You had no problem when he talked shit about Matthew!" Adam was furious. A soft whimper came from Jason. Ian stayed silent. The animators of the group had slipped away quietly, off to do their own thing. They hated getting in arguments.

"Adam." Ty decided this would be a good idea to step in. He didn't want to watch his best friends beat each other up, even though Mitch deserved it. He put his hand on Adam's arm, which was trembling. "Adam," He repeated, keeping his voice low and soft. "Calm down."

Adam flinched, then relaxed, letting out a shaky sigh. His shoulders slumped, and his eyes fluttered shut. "Make him apologize." He mumbled, the words intended for Ty's ears only. Nobody else seemed to hear.

"I can't make him do anything, and you can't either. Come on. He's an idiot." He started tugging on Adam's arm, anxious to get away from this. Ian was speaking quietly to Mitch and Jerome.

"I don't like how they think they can just talk about Matt like that... He's our friend. He's fifteen years old, dammit." Adam grumbled, though let Ty pull him out of the kitchen and into the living room.

They both stopped in their tracks.

Sitting on the couch, hands folded neatly in his lap, swinging his legs back and forth, was Seto. His head was bowed, seeming to be staring at his hands.

"Matth-"

"I heard." He spoke so softly, Adam could of easily kept talking. But Adam shut up the moment Seto made a sound. "I heard everything." Seto slowly stood up, letting his gaze travel up to meet first Adam's, then Ty's. "I expected this." There was the tiniest smile on his face.

"Matthew...?" Ty whispered. Seto's lips were quivering. "Are you okay...?"

"Okay? Why wouldn't I be?" He started laughing. Tears that he had been fighting to hold back trickled freely down his face, yet he kept smiling. Or trying to, at least. "I'm fine!"

Adam stepped away from Ty and towards Seto, reaching out like he was going to embrace the young boy, only to have Seto jump back.

"I'm fine! Really!" He wasn't laughing anymore. He wasn't even trying to stay 'happy'. "Why do you look s-so worried?"

"Matthew, please. Come here." Adam murmured, though didn't take anymore steps towards him. Seto shook his head, backing away even further. He had his arms wrapped tightly around his stomach, hugging himself.

"I-I'll be upstairs, okay?" With that, he fled the room. Footsteps, then the faint slamming of a door.

Adam went to go after him, only to be interrupted by a doorbell. Him and Ty exchanged a glance. Both went to check who it was, Ty peeking through the window while Adam opened the door.

"Is he still here?" Brice stood there, wide eyed and worried. His face was flushed, and his breathing was a bit ragged, as well as his hair messy. It looked like he had just ran here. And his house was two blocks away...

"Upstairs."

Adam moved so Brice could slip inside. Without another word, the blonde crept up the stairs. The creak of a door opening, then a soft thud as it shut.

"Alright. Well." Adam said with a deep breath. "That's that... Want to film some videos?"

Ty just nodded. He was really worried about Seto, but he knew Brice would take care of him. Brice's got him... Brice, please be gentle with him. I don't know how much heartbreak he can take right now.

He bit back a squeak as Adam grabbed his hand, stumbling after the male as he was pulled towards the offices. Right, time for filming.