Part Five

I'm spoiling you guys lmao. Three chapters in the span of three days??
Enjoy. ;)

Ty expected that to be it. Their friendship was over, and he was heartbroken. As Adam had said, that was an accident. A mistake. It never should of happened.

He expected Adam to avoid him, and for things to be awkward.

It was quite the opposite.

Adam wouldn't talk to him very much, and was hesitant to glance his way. However, at any point in time when they were alone, Ty would find himself being pulled into a room, or simply pushed up against a wall, and he'd once again be making out with his friend. He honestly didn't mind this, he quite enjoyed it, but it was confusing him horribly.

Adam claimed it was an accident, yet here he was, kissing Ty at every chance he got. And whenever Ty would try to question it, his words would be drowned out by kisses, and he'd soon give up trying. He was addicted, and Adam wasn't helping at all. He was fueling it, making it worse. But Ty loved it.

The fans seemed to catch on quickly that something was happening. There hadn't been many Skylox collaborations lately, and all the recent videos with the two seemed so awkward and tense.

Honestly, everything was off. Everyone was asking where Seto was, and why Adam and Ty were acting so weird. People immediately turned to question Brice about Seto, who refused to pay any mind to nosy fans.

---

"Sorry for letting you get taken." Ty apologized to Seto with a mischievous grin. "I had no say in it."

"Yeah, thanks for that." Seto pretended to act offended, then just started giggling like a schoolgirl. "That wasn't nice! I don't appreciate my friends letting me be manhandled, Ty."

"Yes, yes. I heard it before. 'I'm a delicate person who breaks easily'." Ty mocked in a horrible impression of Seto's voice.

"I don't sound like that!" Seto hit him on the arm, rolling away before Ty could kick him. They were laying on Seto's bed, just talking about life and such. "And I've never said that in my life. That sounds more like something you'd say."

"Mhm, sureee." Ty scoffed, attempting to kick Seto again. He ended up kicking him in the ribs, making him yelp. "Seto Sorcerer, magical ruler of Minecraftia, just squealed." He teased, poking Seto's face.

He scrunched up his nose. "Rude. And since when was Seto Sorcerer the magical ruler? I'm literally God."

"And God just squeaked like a girl." Ty replied with a serious expression. "Very manly of our God."

"Oh, shut up." Seto had run of out comebacks. He rolled onto his stomach, propping up on his elbows. "Okay, spill it. I know you got a girlfriend, Ty. Who is she? What does she look like? What's her name?"

"Wait, what?" Ty's face flushed. Girlfriend? I'm not dating anyone! What is he going on about?

"I can tell. You've been really sneaky lately. Plus, I can hear you two making out at night. Learn to keep it down, please." (A/N: their rooms are right next to each other, Seto and Ty's.) Seto seemed to be searching for a reaction more than anything. He had that smirk of his.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Ty insisted, though it was pretty unbelievable. He was blushing too hard.

"Who's the lucky girl? Or, maybe..." Seto's eyes widened.

Right then, a knock came from the door. "Come in!" Seto called, not even bothering to look.

Adam stepped in, his gaze searching the room. "Have yo-" When it landed on Ty, he stopped talking. Ty's heart felt all fluttery in his chest. "Oh. There you are, Ty. Can I steal him from you, Matthew? I need help setting up my new editing software." He asked smoothly. His gaze betrayed nothing.

Seto's hazel eyes flashed as they whipped back and forth, taking in how strange Ty and Adam's behavior was. He could practically feel the tension. "Oh. Oh." He didn't seem too surprised. "Go ahead. We were done talking, anyways." Already, he was starting to grow serious again, close himself off a tiny bit now that Adam was here.

"See you later, Matt." Ty practically whispered. He stood up slowly, walking over to Adam.

"Thank you, Seto." Adam smiled at the boy before leading Ty out and shutting the door. "Ty," He said once they were in the hallway.

"Adam?" He somehow had enough control over himself to raise an eyebrow. He was shaking. If Adam didn't kiss him right now... He wasn't sure how long he could wait. He stepped closer to the male, hoping this would help convince him that kissing was better than talking.

"Mm... Nevermind. Not important." Then he had an arm around Ty's waist, and a hand cupping his face, and the two fell back against the wall. The kisses were quick and needy, and rather sloppy.

There was something so exhilarating about this. The possibility that they might be caught excited both of them for some reason, again Ty's better judgement.

Ty's sense came back, and he broke off the kiss. Adam tried to reconnect their lips, but the other boy wouldn't let him. "Not here, Adam." It hurt him to tell the taller male no. Not just because it was Adam, but because he had been waiting for this stuff for so long...

"Okay." Adam shrugged. He picked Ty up, causing him to squeal and wrap his legs around Adam's waist. He carried Ty as if the brunette weighed nothing, kicking open the door to his own bedroom. He kicked it shut behind them, and then they were back to kissing.

Both were confused, yet only one would admit he loved the other. Ty didn't know what Adam felt, if he even felt anything at all. This wasn't the time for that kind of thinking, though. He needed to enjoy this, make it count, because he knew this wouldn't last forever.

:) Sorry. Kinda filler? It'll get more interesting xx You guys seem to enjoy kissing though, soooo.