Imagine: Another man was looking at you while you were with them

Damon:
You and Damon have only just become an official couple and have just finished eating at a classy restaurant, which was your first official date other than being in his house. Damon needs to use the bathroom before leaving, so he does. While he's gone, the waiter comes over with the check, he gave it to you and couldn't stop smiling. He quickly left before he said anything stupid or before Damon came back. You open op the check to see how much everything cost and you find the receipt however there are small numbers written on the bottom, you read them to soon realise that it was a phone number, that of the waiter that just came to the table. Did he like you. Wait.. Damon. He came back shaking his hands to get the excess tap water off, and asked for the cheque off of you. You refuse saying that you would pay just to save the waiters back. He insists and stars to physically pull it off you. As Damon is obviously the stronger one in the situation, and everyone is staring at you as your both acting like children, you just let go, wishing that Damon doesn't see what was written.  But obviously he did. He looked into your eyes and asked you, without compulsion, and calmly, "who gave you their number."
You pretend like you don't know what he is talking about and say "whaaaaat?" Damon then looks around swiftly and notices a waiter that quickly turns away with a smirk. You then realised that Damon had the right guy.
"Damon theres no need he was just being polite."
"Polite?!" Damon questions with laughter. He then looks at you and asks "since all we ate was a main course, im feeling a bit peckish, for dessert, aren't you?"
"Uhhh no" you reply, realising what he had meant. He wanted to feed on that waiter.
"Damon i swear to god if your going to get this protective, so much so that you would kill a man over a stupid thing, then i don't think i can be in this game relationship. "
"Fine. But kiss me, in front of him, quick while he's watching."
"If that will make you feel better." You roll your eyes, get out of your chair to kiss Damon. And soon Damon and you had forgotten all about that waiter.