How you meet Klaus Mikaelson and Elijah

Klaus

You are new to mystic falls and you have only made a few new friends, them being Bonnie Bennet, Elena Gilbert and Rebecca Mikaelson. Rebecca told you that she also is quite new to the school (she's not friends with elena or bonnie) so she knows what if feels like and she wants to help you. You think that Rebecca is really weird, it's either that or she is into you because she keeps staring at your neck as if she wants to kiss it. Anyway she invites you to her house which is kinda weird as she just met you. Before you went she warned you about her older brother Niklaus (Klaus). Apparently he was a bit of an nuisance. After school you said bye to Elena and walked with Rebecca to her house. As you arrived outside you were amazed at the size of her house. It was massive, probably the biggest house that you have ever seen. As Rebecca was about to knock the big wooden door in front of you, someone opened it as if they were standing on the other side of it waiting for the knock. As they opened the door your face lighted up, you guessed that it was her older brother Klaus. He was surprising good looking. Rebecca pushed him out of the way and offered you to come inside. As you walked in the guy put his hand out for you to take it. You gave him your hand to shake but as he took it he raised it to his mouth and kissed it, gently, like a gentleman. "Im klaus, klaus Mikaelson, brother of Rebecca. "
At this point you were blushing and you thought, what is so bad about this guy, he seems normal.

 "At this point you were blushing and you thought, what is so bad about this guy, he seems normal

*You meet Elijah at the same time as you meet Klaus.