Midnight Memories

I smirked at Aaliyah as we all piled out. I was the last one out.  I noticed it was a Denny's and everyone was already almost inside except for me and Zayn, He smiled at me"C'mon slow poke" he said and i blushed a bit. He had his hand held out for me to take it. I took it but then let it go, realizing we both were blushing. We walked in and saw the others already sitting in a booth and i slid on in, Zayn next to me. They all decided to play this game of ask me a million questions. 

What's your favorite food?

What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite song?

Who's your favorite band?

Are you single?

How long is your hair?

I causually answered each on "Umm pizza, or tacos, Niall . Red is my favorite color Liam. Erm Harry, My favorite songs at the moment are Happily and You & I." Each boy lit up a smile and i continued "My favorite band is 5SOS Louis. Yes Zayn, I'm single" I giggled. "Aaliyah, i dont know how long my hair is." I said. Looks they already ordered food because the waitress came in with a tray of pancakes, sausage, eggs, bacon, and biscuits. Great. My favorites. "We didn't know what you'd like so we ordered a variety. You and Zayn were taking long and no one wanted to wait" Liam smiled. "This is fine, " I smiled back. We started eating and I couldn't help notice in the corner of my eye Zayn was staring at me. Making me feel more awkward to eat. 

After all the food was gone, thanks to everyone, I checked the time and saw it was only 10:36am. I was gonna have a boring day. I thought back to what Aaliyah had said about surprises. But I snapped out of my thoughts when Aaliyah had asked me to go to restroom with her. Zayn stood up so I could get out and I accidently bumped into him. "I'm s-sorry" I said knowing for sure i was blushing harder than before. "Ehh it's okay love" He replied. Now the heat was swelling in my cheeks. I smiled briefly and followed Aaliyah into the restroom. Once we got in she turned around to face me with a huge grin "Dont ya see !". I was confused "See what?" . She laughed "He totally likes you. Don't tell him I told you this but he told us yesterday that he likes you and thought you were really pretty." I wasn't sure what to say "Who?" I asked even though I knew. The same one that held my hand and just called me love. "Zayn dummie!" She yelled probably loud enough for the whole resturaunt to hear. I felt heat rushing to my cheeks, i'm pretty sure that was bad because it happened alot lately. "Well you know what.." I said biting the inside of my cheeks. "What?" she said excitedly. "Go ahead and tell him i said he's cute and i like him" I replied looking at her. Her smile got bigger. "But not in front of me!" I quickly added. She nodded and we both walked out. "Looks like someone's been waiting on us" She said looking towards the table and i looked over to seeing all five boys looking at us ready to leave. Aaliyah walked faster than me towards Harry and they hugged "It's paid for love" He said kissing her cheek. They were so cute. "We can leave now right" An enthusiastic Louis said. Harry nodded and we all walked out. We piled back in the limo except this time it was Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry, Aaliyah, me, and Zayn. It felt awkward being brushed up against his skin. Aaliyah whispered something in Harry's here and he looked at me and Zayn and nodded. Crap. She told him. I didn't think she'd actually tell someone but she did. Harry told Louis and Louis told Niall and Niall told Liam. Everyone knew and were now staring at us. "What?" Zayn finally asked. "Oh nothin'" Niall replied and they all smiled at us. I felt more awkward and leaned back into the seat. I felt someone whisper in my ear "What's wrong?" I felt Zayn's hot breath on my ear. I looked up at him and nodded "Nothing why?" I replied. "You just seem down." He smiled. "Oh well.. my bad "I chuckled. "You wanna go somewhere?" He asked. "Like where?" I replied. "Let's find it." I smiled as he asked the driver to stop. Everyone looked at him. Once the driver did me and him got out. Aaliyah yelled before i shut the door "You better text me everything!". I giggled. We started walking down this street in front of boutiques. There was an ice cream shop. "I would ask if we could stay for ice cream"I said. He looked at me "Well why not" He shrugged. We walked in together and instantly people came up and asked him for autographs and asked if i was his new girlfriend. I shook my head no but he just simply smiled and said a faint maybe. We sat down and i got a cookie dough ice cream cone and he just got vanilla. We sat there and snacked. I couldn't help but laugh when he got it on his nose. I wiped it off and he smiled at me. "What?" I asked licking my cone. "You're really pretty" He smiled. I looked down "You're cute to." I smiled looking back up at him. Then his smile faded and he became serious real quick. My smile faded when he said "There's something i have to ask you."