Midnight Memories

Aaliyah's P.O.V;

I was chatting with Harold, when all of the sudden the limo came to a stop. I looked up to see Zayn and Kylie getting out at a random spot. Before she could shut the door I quickly yelled "You better text me everything!". I slid over to make more room for us. Next thing I knew Harry's hand was rubbing up and down my thigh...he knew what this did to me. We started kissing, and things got heated as we deepened the kiss. Before we went any further Louis yelled "Get a room.". Harry grinned at me and whispered in a raspy voice "We'll finish this later". I couldn't help but wait. He always knew how to please me, he always hit my G-spot and left me wanting more. The limo stopped at a stoplight and i looked out side. It was a perfect sunny day which was unsual. I just couldn't wait for this party to start. I hope Kylie loves it here in London, because I sure do!

Perrie's P.O.V;

Jade was over at my house helping me plan this surprise Welcome Home Party for my new "sister". I was scared to plan this. I don't know anything about her. About how she'll react. Or anything. I just hope she says yes to Zayns question they'd make such an adorable couple. This party is going to be great. I know a couple of her favorite foods because they orphanage informed us on some of her information. Today just wasn't a welcome home day, it was also me and Brian's one year anniversary. I didn't know what to get him, but Jade helped me out with that. Me and Brian loved each other very much. But we had our ups and downs. We had very bad fights, but every couple has them like us...right?

Kylie's P.O.V;

I sat there waiting for Zayn's question as I licked my ice cream. "Umm you have your uhh surprise at 2. Right?" I nodded and he continued "Well umm i was just wondering if you would let me uhh accompany you to it...I mean its ok if you say n-" I innterupted him and smiled "It's fine. I would love you to accompany me" He smiled at me and continued to eat it. 

Once we were done we left and started walking into boutiques. He offered to buy things but i told him no. I barely knew him and it'd look bad if he was already buying me things. We left the boutiques and it was already 1:30. He hailed a cab and we climbed in . I was looking out the window as the car stopped at a stoplight. We were a good couple of miles from home so hopefully we'd make it on time. If not then oh well. I looked over at Zayn and seen him texting someone. Gah he was cute. No. I can't already think that. I looked back out the window before he looked up and saw me staring at him. That was awkward.

Aaliyah's P.O.V;

Me, Perrie, Jade, and Deb were rushing all over the house to help set up. All of the guys were being lazy. Zayn and Kylie weren't back yet and it was almost time to get the party started. Harry winked at me and I stopped in my tracks, "What?" I asked holding a tray of vegetables with ranch in the middle. "You're just cute" He smiled. I blushed and sat the tray on the table and continued to help. Even though we've been together for a while he still made me blush and gave me butterflies. It was 1:55 exactly five minutes. I heard a car door shut and everyone got quiet and hid. The lights turned down and we all waited. The door opened and the lights came on. We all jumped out and screamed "Heyyyyaa!!"

Kylie's P.O.V;

The cab pulled up with five minutes to spare. I was digging through my purse for change put Zayn paid for it. We got out. We walked up to the house and opened the door. I flicked the lights on and everyone jumped out of me screaming "Heyaa!". I stood there and didn't move. I wasn't a fan of surprise parties. I noticed the Welcome Home banner spread across the ceiling. I smiled faintly then fell to the ground unconscious.