Chapter 4

A/N The Internet is back on so I'm able to go back to trying to make a chapter a day. Thanks for 200 views and here's the next chapter.

Shen Pov

Shen did as she was told. She was not risking anything. Our of the corner of her eye she saw a early 20's man walking over. He asked "what are you doing with this woman?" The man let go of me and said "nothing" really quickly, and ran off 0 to 100 real quick. Shen was able to get a good glimpse of the man holding her after he had let go. He looked min 30's a beard black hair and teared clothes. She remembered about her saviour. She thanked him and asked what his name was. He replied "Zylbrad, m'lady." I responded with "Shenpai, thanks for saving me." Brad said, "No problem Shen." 

Brads Pov

I feel really good knowing I saved someone from who knows what. Apparently I saved someone called shenpai. She's really cute with blonde hair and looks like she's in her early 20's, if that. We stand their blushing for a bit so I break the silence with "why did you fly over Shen?" "Blizzcon" Shen responded " Really, me too!" I started to realise we both like blizzard games. Most likely overwatch. I think Shen realised too because she asked, "What's your overwatch username?" I said "haha, I knew that you played overwatch, And it's zylbrad." Shen said, "want to hang out at blizzcon?" "That would be great. Cya then." I shyly responded. Shen said "Cya" and began to walk to the terminal. I started walking the other way, and I couldn't stop thinking of her.

Shens Pov

omg omg omg he likes overwatch and saved me. The only thing now is to hang out with him more and figure out what else he likes.

A/N sorry for the shorter chapter, not really in the mood to write more. Cya guys tommorow hopefully