Chapter 11

Brad Pov

So I wake up the next morning. I think I passed out and I have no memory of last night. Probs cuz we were drunk but. Wait. Drunk, bed, me, six shots. I begin to freak out. I pray Shen knows what happened last night. I hope I didn't fuck her. If I did I hope I used a condom. I scan the room. I don't see a condom anywhere. Shit I mutter. This wakes Shen.

Shen Pov

Wtf Brad I yell. Do you have any clue what happened last night?! Uhhhhhhhhh no I was hoping you did. Brad replied softly. Damn. I have no clue either. I mumble. Then Brad brings up something I would've never expected. I remember us kissing and you bouncing on my dick. But that's all. Do you think we fucked? I panic WHAT IF WE DID IS THIER A CONDOM ANYWHERE!??! Brad said I've already looked, there's none. This triggered more panic. HOLY SHIT BRAD WE NEED TO GET A PREGNANCY TEST ASAP. We rush to the hospital.

Brad Pov

So I'm sitting outside Shens hospital room. Apparently males aren't aloud to watch while THIER testing. The ironic thing was, the tester was a male. Shen has a few minuites to go outside to talk with Brad about how scared she was. Brad, I hope you understand if you made me pregnant, my mom will kill me and we will never be able to talk again. The doctor came out. With a sheet of paper. She gives it to Shen. Shen looked flabbergasted. She showed me the paper.