Chapter 17

Due to tyrodin fucking up and having a child I'm not putting him in this chapter. Jk I he can do whatever he wants Idrc.

Brads Pov 

Everyone trickles in one by one, starting with Muselk and bazaa then oasis and Neptune. Finally Shen came. They all brought laptops, but Shen brought her whole setup. Everyone questioned why but didn't argue. We play for an hour or two and then a movers truck arrives. Everyone can't add two and two and again questions why. Brad asks who the truck was for. The man replied. "Aparently Shen" then everyone realised it was four. Everyone congratulated Brad and Shen for moving together. At 7 they all went to a restaurant and returned home. (This is why I needed ships btw) Brad announced who everyone had to sleep with and it was Muselk and oasis, bazaa and Neptune and him and Shen.  

Muselks Pov

Fucking Brad putting us all with our ships, maybe it's for the better though. I guess I can talk to oasis a bit. So oasis, ummm how do I put this, are you happy where sleeping together? Oasis giggled and said, I wish we had a king bed not two singles. That triggered muselks curiosity. Why? Oasis kinda blushed and said welllll, your funny and I like you. 

Bazaa Pov

Ahhhhhh classic Brad being his dick self putting us with our ships. We had to get the king bed rather than the singles. And if there's one thing I know about Neptune she's a fucking snoring fucking turning tornado of sleepiness. I mutter I'm not getting good sleep tonight.