Chapter 5

A/N omg. The views counter is so high I'm just at the cringe level. I never thought it would get this high and the only person I can thank is you, the reader of this very sentence.

Brad: I think their all sympathetic and reading your story to make you feel better.

Me: Ok this is weird your not in this paragraph *Shoves Brad into Shen in the next paragraph*

Brads Pov

When I get to the hotel I see a familiar face walking four metres in front of me. She turns around and we both start blushing. We talk for a bit and go inside the hotel. "I'm sorry shenpai. Your room booking isn't here. That's when I realised I had a chance. So I piped up.  "Shen you can stay in my room" I say nervously. Shen says "Really? Thanks" she gives me a big hug. So we head to our room. 273 is the number. When we get in we see only one bed, a King sized. That's when Shen and I both started blushing really hard. We looked at each other, I said "Well Shen, get use to me, because now we're sleeping together" Shen blushes really hard. "Y-y-yeah I g-g-guess we are"

Shen Pov

Omg, the man who saved me offered for me to come to his room when my one got erased and isn't afraid to sleep with me? What are the chances. We sit down and talk about YouTube and overwatch and we pull out our laptops, friend each other and do some quick play matches in overwatch. Then it was dinnertime. He asked if we should order pizza. My response was "I love you. " pardon he said? "I love it" I quickly say. Thank god he wasn't listening I think. He eat the pizza while playing more overwatch. Then it's time for bed. We forgot about it. We both go Crimson and hop into bed.

A/N dang writers block. This is all I'll do for now. Cya next time