Shen and Brad before they met

A/N I have way too much time in my hands so I needed a way to use it, so I'm creating a fanfic of  Zylpai. If you want more I'll make it and I'll attempt to make a new chapter every day or two. ATTEMPT. Another  thing,  all people will be called by their in game name. People who I might include are BazzaGazza (Bazza for short) Muselk, Tyrodin, Neptune and Oasis. The two people I have to add are Zylbrad ( Brad for short) and Shenpai (Shen for short)   You can check all their YouTube channels, they are their usernames. With that said enjoy the fanfiction. (I might keep this kid friendly or I might add swear words, depends what you guys want. Tell me in the comments)

Shens Pov

 Shen wakes up every day with a double shot espresso coffee, takes a shower brushes her teeth, eats breakfast and begins to stream for 5 hours. After the stream she has lunch and takes a break YouTube and goes outside for a walk to experience nature. When she gets back she edits the key parts of the stream, and posts it on YouTube. By that time she has dinner, hangs out on discord and patreon and goes to bed. This is a normal day in the life of Shenpai.

Zylbrad Pov 

Brad starts the day at 10am, showers has Breakfast (or lunch depending on his mood) and records a video or two for the day. He begins to edit one and afterwards post it. By this time it's 1:30pm roughly. Brad has a little snack and reads comments on his old videos, then edits and posts the other. Now it's around 4:30pm and he enjoys hanging our in teamspeak with his friends Muselk, Bazza and Tyrodin. He talks with them for around 2 hours, then has dinner. After dinner it's around 7pm, so he reads more comments and sleeps from 9 to 10 again.

A/N Ik this chapter is 70% Author notes, but I'm kinda in a writers block sorta moment. Also I'm not going to rush into a relationship, I'm planning for this to be 15 chapters long, hopefully >.<  I'll continue to post until chapter 3, if I get around 20 views and 1 comment to do more by then I'll continue. If not I might revisit this later, like in a month. Also, writing this on iPad so I hope there's no typos.

Cheers guys

~Beltminer ;)