Chapter 13 (I got it right this time :/)

Brad Pov

We wake up the next morning to remember that Shen must go back to Germany today at like 11 at night. That's when I wanted to make today the best day possible. (This day will be written in two chapters.) today I booked us a full day at an amusement park then a five star restaurant at about nine. Shen looks sad, I try to cheer her up by telling her I had fun things planned today. She said NO I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER PREGNANCY TEST and I laughed, not like that silly. We're going to go out places, in the real world. Oh Shen said, and laughed at what she had thought.

Shen Pov 

So we hop into the car and Brad drives us to a random location with a blindfold over my eyes. When were inside I take of the blindfold to see... SeaWorld. I LOVE animals. Dogs are my favourite, but I love all animals. How did he know to take me here and not movie world or some bullshit place like water world, so he can stare at me in my bikini all day. We make a schedule, we see the dolphin tricks at ten thirty, the penguin feeding at one and the dolphin feeding at 3. It's ten now, so we have plenty of time to adore the animals. The dolphin tricks were cool, they twirled tugged boats, and even came to the edge of the pool to touch them. The penguin feeding and dolphin feeding were really just them being fed, but they had to swim for it. They would SCATTUR food around the pool, and they had to swim to get it.

Brad Pov

Shens wet ;) probs cuz the dolphin splashed her earlier. Man, taking Shen here was so much fun, I could tell she was an animal lover. She's enjoying this so much. She turned and gave me a big squeeze and kiss, and tells me Brad, your the best. I reply with, it's not over yet.

Shen Pov

Where else can he take me, it's 7 at night. We go home and play overwatch till 8:30 and Brad said it was time to go.