Chapter 7

A/N sorry for not making chapters the past couple of days. Life just got in the way.

Brads Pov

So she heard me say it. I'm waiting for her to say something along the lines of, why did u say that but instead she asks "Do you really though?" I decide to be honest. "Yes" she doesn't say anything till we hop on the couch about to play overwatch. "Brady-chan, I-I- I love you too." At this point my mind freaks out, but my head keeps cool. I lay my thumbs on her cheeks, curling the rest of my fingers around her neck and ever so slowly, pulled her closer. She didn't seem to resist it. It looked like she wanted it.

Shens Pov

So here  I am two centimetres away from brads face. We both knew what to do, we went pink and kissed. It was the best five to ten seconds of my life. (And then writers block :/) we slowly moved back looking at each other. We cuddled together and started streaming overwatch. The stream asked why we were practically sitting on one another. I didn't know we were that close. So I try to shuffle away but Brad shuffled closer. Chat started going nanas sending #Zylpai #canon and things like that. We blushed and ended the stream. When we were heading to bed I threw something plastic at Brad. He flustered and says "N-no I d-don't want this." "Relax, I was only joking" I said.

A/N the winner of the last challenge was @EverydayMax the new challenge is, What did Shen throw at Brad. its hard if you don't know. I added enough information. And note they were heading to bed, that might help. Cya next time guys and germs.