Adalia Is Gone

-----Chapter 17

I was smiling like the Grinch until Daryl came around the corner I pretended I was sad she was dead. On the inside I am doing a little happy dance.

"Who let this happen?" Daryl asked his dying daughter.

She tried to speak but failed so she pointed to me. Oh I just want to smash that jerks face in right there at that moment.

"How could you do this to me?" Daryl asked me on the verge of crying.

I had to come up with some kind of lie I just want Daryl back.

"I didn't let it happen me and Carl came around the corner, and the walkers had just gotten to her before we did." I am beyond mad at myself for lying to Daryl but if it means I get him back I am fine with it I guess.

We had killed all the walkers who had gotten in, and blocked off the back door. Carl went to the electronic area because we had a working movie projector. He said he could find us a good movie to watch.

-----Carl's POV

So tomorrow is Lilaka's birthday and I wanted to get her something nice. I came across some iPhones I was pretty mad that we couldn't charge them though. But then I noticed something on the box they were solar powered. "Yes now I can get Lilaka a nice phone for her birthday." I said to myself. I picked out all the iPhones and tried to put them in my bag. But my bag was pretty full so I just took them out of the boxes. I grabbed all of the cases and put them on the phones so I knew whose phone was whose. I mean they were all the white iphones and the last one I pulled out was gold. I knew right away that this one is for Lilaka. I put a pink hearted case on it to show that I love her.

-----Lilaka's POV

So after a while we left the store. The whole ride home Carl was smiling like a freak. "Carl why are you so happy." I asked looking up at him because I was laying on his lap. "You'll just have to wait till tomorrow like everyone else." he said still smiling. "Ok Carl, it must be something awesome because you are smiling like a freak." I said giggling.
___________________________

807 reads
64 votes