I Love You

-----Chapter 3

-----Carl's POV

"Oh Lilaka don't cry, I am sorry for asking." I said to Lilaka. "It's fine Carl but I just miss them so much," Lilaka said. I grabbed her face and said "Lilaka I love you." She started cry again.

-----Lilaka's POV

Omg.... he just said he loves me!!! I thought to myself. "I love you too Carl, I always have since the first day of kinder-garden," I replied. "Oh wow that was a long time ago like almost seven years ago." Carl said. "I never forgot you. I am just glad you didn't get killed by the walkers.... and that I ended up here, and to find you. Lilaka will you be girlfriend, please?" he added.
Omg I must be dreaming, because I know he didn't just ask me to be his girlfriend. Did he? I thought to myself. "Oh wow I thought you would never ask, but absolutely I would love to be your girlfriend!!!" I stated excitedly.

-----Carls POV
Wow I have a girlfriend a real girlfriend, I thought. "Oh my god yess. I Love You sooo much Lilaka, I am so glad you were always there to protect me when I was bullied about my height. And I am glad you aren't dead." Right then I kissed her cheek. I walked and smiled.

-----Lilaka's POV
Carol (the woman with short hair) came in my tent as giddy as teenager. "Soooooo..... what just happened?" she said "Carl never ever walked around so happy, until he found out his dad wasn't dead." "You can't tell anyone ok, Carl asked me out." I said as she started to get more and more like teenager, I giggled a bit. "So what did you say, yes or no???" she asked me wanting to know the details which I found hysterical, I burst out laughing.

"I said YES!!!" I said excitedly. "But didn't you two just meet?"she asked me. "No I used to go to school with him and you want to something kinda funny?" I asked her. "Sure," she replied. "Our birthday is on the same day," I said laughing "I would always protect him because kids would bully him for being kinda tiny." "Wow that's amazing." Carol said.