Chapter 1

Twitter- @hayesbtw

Mackenzies POV

As soon as a got home, i started crying. I don't know why im just emotional. Hayes just pushed me aside, like he didn't care if I was there or not. I guess I didn't have a reason to be sad, so I went the the bathroom, washed my face, & bushed my hair. I got into my pajamas and went to sleep. Tomorrow was saturday and maybe hayes wouldn't be with Jordan. I closed my eyes until sleep took over me.

**THE NEXT DAY**

I woke up to my sister shaking me. "What?" i moaned. "Get ready quick! Haye, me, Nash, and you are going to get ice cream!" "Erm.." I got up, went to the bathroom and took a shower. I picked out my clothes before so i could just get changed in there. I put my phone in the shower and played music. I got out, and dried off. I soon put on new clothes. I brushed my hair and dried it. I plugged in my straightner and washed my face quick. I straightned my hair, and then put my ugg boots on. I was set, but i decided to put on my "Nashty" beanie. Nash forced me to buy it. I love him like a brother. As me and my sister left we met up at Nash's house. I saw Hayes and said hi to him but he was just texting away. I rolled my eyes and joined in Nash and Haileys conversation. I just don't understand it's supposed to be a best friend day kind of. We're going to the mall after this. Hayes adventually put his phone in his pocket. "Hi," i smiled, "Hi Mack!" he said back. I hoped today would be fun. We carried on our conversation.

"Hey Nash can we pick up Jordan?" Hayes asked. It was silent after that. Nash looked at me and then looked back on the road. Ever since he got his car his scared to wreck. "Uhm, bud. i think you and Mack should have a best friend day, i mean you never see her anymore since you're with Jordan." Hayes rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair. "No its fine," i replied. "Its fine if she comes I can just hang out with you guys. "Okay.. Where does she live Hayes?" He told him the address and put a smile on his face. I lied. It wasn't fine.. But why try and intrude? Hayes would be grumpy the whole time.

We picked up Jordan and Hayes told me to move so he could sit by her. My sister looked back and me and saw that I was about to cry.. She texted me and said "It's okay, sis, he just really likes her. Don't cry. You can hang out with me and nash!" I texted her back "Thanks." I slipped my phone in my pocket and closed my eyes before I knew it we were at the our favorite ice cream place me and hayes have been going to ever since we became best friends.