Chapter 23

I'm sorry guys I was almost done posting this chapter but it got deleted.

**Mack POV**

After I got dressed I looked for hayes. I went to everyone's room, he wasn't there. I took the elevator and there was some creepy guy in it, so I acted like I was on the phone with someone.

When I go out I looked for Hayes.

I spotted him sitting by himself with his hands on his head.

I walked over and he looked up, his eyes were puffy and I felt bad. I love him, even when he was sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked and sat by him.

"It's just, I feel bad for you, and Lexi keeps making me mad. I feel like we're going to break up," he said.

I rubbed his back, "Hey, hayes, please. I'm not going to break up with you. I love you, and I can deal with the rumors. Even if some of them are on the internet. I won't believe them, and I dont. I love you"

He smiled and hugged me. He kissed my nose. He put his arm around me and we went to the elevator. We were in it alone, so we could talk and people wouldn't make it awkward.

When we reached the floor we could hear footsteps.

"Haha, yeah. I can hear them running around." I said.

He nodded. As we got out an egg through across the hall. We peaked around the corner. They were all throwing eggs at eachother.

Me and hayes hurried to get around the eggs. I saw Hailey come out,

"guys, stop! We're going to get kicked out!" She said.

Hailey was kind of a goody goody, so yeah..

Nash took an egg, meaning to throw it at Cameron and he ducked and hit Hailey in her eye.

"NASH!" She whined. I tried not to laugh, as me and hayes just stood there.

He went over to her, laughing really hard, and grabbed her head and kissed it. She kicked him in the balls and he fell to the floor. Everyone was basically laughing after that.

Me and hayes walked into the hotel room and we could hear the shower running. It was obviously Lexi showering.

We shut the door and hayes stood there for a minute.

"What's wrong Hayes?" I asked

"We should look at her stuff. To see of she's hiding anything," he said

"No, we can't do that. That's invading her privacy,"

I though about it for a moment.

"Actually that's sounds tempting. I'll look through her bag, you look on her computer. Ready... Go!"

He ran to the computer and I ran to
Her bag. I saw her phone.

I swiped it, and it had a letter password.

After trying things to do with hayes I finally got her password.

'grierrivera' it was odd, and I can't believe I guessed that.

I looked through her text messages.
There was a group chat wit her and two other friends.

"Hey girls, me and hayes. He so cute." She said with the picture of her and hayes attached to the text.

"You go girl!"

"Yeah!" They said.

"But there's one problem... This pig is in the way!" She said. She attached the picture of me and hayes we took a week ago. I thought it was cute, apparently not.

"She's ugly, he can do better!"

"Yeah you and him should date!"

"I know, but he just won't give in. I had my daddy get people to put that picture of us all over the internet just so she would want to break up with him. I think it's working."

Hayes came over.

"I couldn't find anything,"

"Oh, well I did.."

"What?"

I pointed to her phone and he read it.

"What!? She's trying to ruin my relationship? Mack, I'm sorry. Can I say something to her?" He asked

I shook my head

"Don't, not yet."

He shook his head and sat down.

As soon as the shower stopped we out her phone in her bag, and turned her computer off and ran back to the bed.

We were ready to go to magcon, and she got ready fast.

Me and hayes we sitting next to eachother, but I was in the middle. She was mad the whole way.

I hate her so much.

We arrived, and there was a bunch of screaming girls out front. There was a bunch of screaming girls out front, and we had to be escorted.

When we got in there Lexi was starring at me.

She walked over and started,
"You need to calm down with the hayes shit, okay?"

"Woah, no need for the cuss words." I pointed out.

"Oh, you're not my mom. And just wait. Hayes won't want you for long."

"No, you listen here Lexi. You're annoying, and hayes doesn't like you. He talks about you all the time."

"Yeah, okay, well I'll get him one way or another." She walked away. I just stood there.

I could hear the crowed changing "KISS! KISS! KISS!" I peaked out and Lexi grabbed hayes and kissed him, on the lips.

Nash and Hailey looked at me. Along with cam, Shawn, Brent, Matt, Taylor, Jack, Jack, Aaron, & carter. They obviously new we were dating.

Hayes have Lexi a dirty look and ran.

I ran away to the bathroom and lock the door.

"Please, Mack."

"Hayes, just leave me alone. I know it wasn't you. It's just people want you and her together not me."

"Mack, who cares!"

" I do hayes,"

"Well none of it matter because I hate her!" He said

"I know hayes. Maybe me coming up here was a bad idea."

"No it wasn't, Mack, please."

I opened the door and it looked like he was about to cry. He hugged me and Lexi gave me a dirty look.

I hugged him back and he kissed me.

Some of the girls saw it and they said chanted, but something about this made me cry more..

So, the first one got deleted :( I'll upload tonight or tomorrow it depends. Thanks so much for the votes & comments. ~m.xx