Chapter 18

**Hayes POV**

I Woke up, and Mack wasn't on my stomach anymore. I checked my phone it was Nash 

Come downstains I got good news. Make sure Mack is sleeping. It's a suprise for Hailey and Nash

I got up very quitly, and tiptoed out the door, and shut the door. I quickly ran down the stairs to see Nash & my mom. 

"Yes?" I asked.

"Okay, so, you know about Magcon right? About how a few months ago they told me they wanted me to go on tour with them?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, I just got a call, and we're going to ORLANDO! & We get to go to Disney land." he said.

I was so happy.

"So what about Mack and Hailey?" I asked.

"They're obviously coming with. You, Mack, Hailey, and I leave for the plane next week, but we aren't telling them until after breakfast. Understood?" he said. I nodded my head.

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs and peeked over my shoulder and it was Hailey and Mackenzie.

They sat at the table and said good morning to everyone.

We all sat around the table and everyone ate and smiled.

Nash looked at me and nodded.

"So guys.Remember the Magcon tour? Well, I'm going to Orlando." he said

They just looked at eachother and looked back at Nash

"You guys, and Hayes are coming with.We're going to Disney world! We leave next week, and they're paying for everything." he finished

Mack looked at me and smiled.

Hailey went over to Nash and hugged him.

We all finished eating and put our plates in the sink.

**A WEEK LATER**

**Macks POV**

Me and my sister went to our house to pack new clothes before we headed to the airport. I basically cleared out my closet.

As we were walking back my sister looked so happy. I smiled.

I saw Hayes and we adventually all sat down and ate before we left.

"I'm excited," I admitted.

"Me too," Hayes said.

He seemed very happy, actually.

We all loaded in Elizabeth's car. She was taking us because we ddn't want to leave the car at the airport.

On our way there, which was a 30 minute drive, we all jammed out to Justin bieber, you know, except Nash & Hayes. Skylynn was enjoying it the most. She was so cute.

When we arrived we got out tickets and had to go through bag checks and everything else. It took like 2 hours. We all hugged Elizabeth bye, and she told me if I needed to come home to call her, because of my accident I haven't been feeling the hottest.

We boarded the plane, and I was kind of getting anxiety.

Hayes just grabbed my hand and it coalmed me down.

"Don't worry. I'm with you, you're fine."

We looked over and Nash and Hailey were sleeping, rough night, I guess.

I basically slept the whole ride, and so did hayes. When we landed me and hayes were excited. We get to go to Disney world tomorrow!

We got a taxi, and went to our hotel. It was like 12 stories high, and it looked nice. When we walked in there was a starbucks in the hotel, and it was on the beach.Me and Hayes ran to the hotel room, and we were sharing one Nash and Hailey, this should be interesting.

When we got there, EVERYONE was there. Cameron, Matt, Taylor, Jack and Jack, Carter, Shawn, and Aaron. I loved their vines, so I was excited to see them. I didn't feel so good, so I went to bed early.

**THE NEXTT DAY**

**Hayes' POV**

Today I was thinking about asking Mack out, at Disney world. I hope she'll say yes.  We were all ready fro Disney World, and we ate and stuff first. Nash, Hailey, Mack, and I were sharing a cab. Jack & Jack, Shawn, and Aaron were sharing a cab, and Matt, Carter, Taylor, and Cameron were sharing one.

When we got there, we all basically did our own thing. 

"Hayes, my stomach hurts," mack said. 

I think nows the time to go on the ferris wheel and ask her out.

We were riding a bunch of fast rides, and especially the log ride.

"Lets get you some water, and go on the ferris wheel," I suggested.

She finished her water and we waited in line for the ferris wheel and she seemed fine. When we got in the cart my heart stopped. I wasn't going to ask her until we stopped at the top, and we went around a few times. She looked so happy, I liked it.

We got to the top and we stopped. I took a big gulp and looked at her for a moment.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She look stunned, but in a good way... I think.

To be continued...