Chapter 47

GUYS! I'm making another chapter to reassure you that the carter reynolds fan fiction won't be that long, because after this book is over I'm Making a sequel to it. But please go read it & vote for it. It's "The Secret (Carter Reynolds Fan fiction) please I love you all so much

**macks POV**

I woke up, and I didn't even realize I fell asleep. Hayes wasn't next to me. I immediately jumped up off the bed.

Lexi was on her laptop, and Trevor was under the covers still, asleep.

"Woah, easy there.. What's up?"

"Where's hayes!?"

"Mack, calm down. He's taking a shower."

I calmed down and sat on the bed.

"When did he get in?"

"Like 30 minutes ago, he should be done"

Right as she said that hayes came out, and I jumped as the door unlocked. he was wearing khaki shorts and a nike shirt.

"Hi, beautiful. Why so jumpy?"

"Just about the whole situation."

"Babe, it's okay. Just calm down."

I smiled and he leaned down and kissed me.

"We're going to the mall today with Cassidy, Alexis, and Hope. Get ready, please."

I nodded and since I took a bath all I had to do is get dressed and out my hair in a braid. Also was my face a brush my teeth, so I did. I didn't care what I looked like, ugly or not. I smiled and walked out.

"Ready?" He asked. I smiled.

I was scared to go out, but if we were with Lexi, Cassidy, and hope, I completely forgot about the situation because I was happy to hang out with them.

"So, Mack." Hayes started.

I looked at him.

"I just wanted to let you know, that nothing is going to happen to you. I promise, babe. If it makes you feel better we can start sleeping with nash again."

"It's not me that I'm worried about hayes,"

"Are you worried about me?"

I nodded slowly.

"Mack, you don't have to be. I'm fine. I can fight her." He smiled.

"She uhm, texted me last night and uh, said that she was going to get you one way or another, hayes."

He rolled his eyes.

"You know, let's not think about that. Let's go have fun."

I smiled as we got in the taxi. I texted the girls and told them we were almost there.

When we got there we met them.

"Hi guys," I said.

They all smiled.

"Hey," hayes said.

None of them blushed, they just waved. That's why I liked them. They weren't obsessed with Hayes. They didn't flirt with him constantly. We all got Starbucks, and we all say down at at table.

"so when we leave, I hope we all stay friends. Maybe we could start visiting you." Hope said.

"Yeah, that'd be awesome!" I said.

We all finished out Starbucks, and honestly they were better then my real friends back home, so far. They don't ignore me, and they always ask to hang out with me. They were so nice, and actually didn't flirt with hayes. I do miss Summer & Allie though. I smiled and we all just shopped for a few more hours.

I was starting to get used to it here, but I still really want to leave. I didn't think about the girl today, I just hung our with my friends and hayes. When we got a text from nash, the fun had ended and we went to his hotel
Room.

We all sat down on Nash's bed to talk about this girl.

"Have you guys heard of her the whole day?" Nash asked.

We shook out head.

"Well, we're thinking you 2 are going to stay in our room, and Lexi & Trevor with Brent or Taylor. We're checking out the room next door, we think
It's safer if you guys are with us."

Hayes and I agreed. I think it'll be easier.

"We all need to keep watching where we go, and if anything is suspicious. You never know where she is." Nash said.

We nodded.

" we have 5 more days here, you guys can so that, right?"

We soon nodded again.

We all watched movies the rest of the night and I cuddled next to hayes. My phone was on "do not disturb" so I wouldn't get scared from the unknown girl.

I soon fell asleep on hayes' stomach.

Guys it's a short and boring chapter but, there will be more
Tomorrow because I'm making A long
One tomorrow, and it will be interesting