Chapter 15

**Macks POV**

Well, it's been a few days and I'm ready to leave the hospital. 

"Here are some clothes you can change into," hayes said as he gave me everything I needed. 

"Thanks," I said as I turned to the bathroom. 

I changed out of the Hospital gown and put on my Yellow Forever 21 croptop, high waisted Hollister shorts, and my black victoria secret sandles.

i walked out and grabbed my phone, i clicked the home button, and it was dead. I figured. Hayes grabbed my hand and we all walked out to Hayes' moms car. I would have to be on medication for 6 days, and then if I felt better I could stop.

We went to the pharmacy and grabbed them and returned to Hayes. We walk up to his room, I put my phone on the charger as he shut the door. He came and sat next to me.

"I'm glad you feel better," he said with a smile.

'Thanks Hayes.. but I'm scared,"

"Scared of what?"

"What if I get worse? What if I have to go back, what if I wake up, and no ones up and I faint again?"

"Mack, don't worry about that, okay?"

I looked down, and he lifted my chin up.

"Look at me," he said

I did

"Nothing is going to happen to you, okay? I won't let it. The doctors wouldn't have let you left if you were okay." 

he had a point and I nodded.

"So, my friend, Zach, is having a party tonight... Wanna go?" he asked

"No, you can. I didn't get invited."

I didn't really know him.. But maybe my friends were going. Yes, I have friends other than Hayes. Like my best friend Allie. We just don't talk. We did at the beginning of the summer, but she got her phone taken away.

"Yeah you did, he told me to invite you."

"Okay... I guess I'll go." I said

he hugged me.

Once my phone turned on I texted Summer.

Hey Summer, 

She replied really fast

Hey! Mack! We havent texted in forever.

Haha, yeah, I know. 

So whats up?

Nothing, with Hayes.

Oh, are you  and him like an.. item?

no no.. well, kinda, sorta.. it's hard to explain.

yeah that's all Jordan has been talking about. Shes pissed, Mack.

I don't care. She hurt me.

haha, yeah, I guess you have a point.

Well, apparently shes trying to get him back.. I'd watch out, Mack.. You don't know what she'll do.

Yeah... But anyways are you going to Zach's party tonight?

Yeah, I am. So is Allie, Bailey, Ashley, Jake, and others.

Okay, well I'm coming, With hayes. But he'll probably run off someplace else. You know how that social bug is. lol

Yeah, it's going to be fun.