Chapter 38

OKAY GUYS!! Will you do me a huge favor and follow my 2 best friends & my Instagram? It's a fan page for Carter Reynolds or Mr_carterr whichever you know him for. the Instagram page is carterrokay . It would mean so much. Thank you!

**Macks POV**

I woke up, and looked at the clock. Hayes was asleep and it was nearly 2 am. I looked over and Trevor and Lexi were asleep.. I think it was them. There was only a little light. I was scared, especially because it's pitch black. I don't feel safe anymore. I got up, and was shaking. I looked out the window, and wondered if this person would be texting me if I wasn't dating hayes or if I didn't come here. I walked over to my phone. I was frightened to look at it. I picked it up and pushed the circle button. Surprisingly no text. I sent it back down and went to the bathroom. I managed to put my hair back up, because it was messed up. I honestly need to go back to bed. I just wanted to wash my face so I could at least work with my self when I got up, so I did. I felt like there were Cameras in the bathroom, watching me. I walked out, but I was really thirsty. I don't know why I don't just go back to bed, and it's annoying. I walked to the fridge, and of course, there's nothing. I was debating on getting a drink from the sink, but I knew I was going to have to get up if I was thristy. I didn't want to wake anyone up. I was so scared, and I could feel a tear streaming down my cheek, only because im so scared, and what if that persons down there? I decided to get money from my wallet, and go down the hall to get something to drink. I was wrapped in my leopard print blanket so I was more comfortable coming out. I was still crying, obviously. I was wondering if anyone was out here, so I tried to tip toe. I looked around, and no one was around. I suddenly quickened my pace. I reached the vending machine and decided on a water. I put my money in, and pushed the button. It fell and I jumped, I knew it was coming, just obviously scared for my life. I turned around and jumped back. "AH!" I screamed. There stood Cameron in his boxers.

"Lol, Mack, it's just me."

I put my hand on my heart, and managed to slow it down.

"Why so jumpy?" He asked.

"Well it is 2 am, and I'm getting a drink. No ones up. You know besides me and you. Of course I'm going to get scared!"

He giggled.

"Mack, are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine, why?"

"Because you're on the floor and your fisted are clasped together."

I looked at him, I loved cam like a brother, but he's nosey.

"I'm going to bed cam," I said he laughed.

"Love you too, Mack." I rolled my eyes and continued to the room.

I opened the door, and took a swig of my water. The cold water was like heaven. I put my water back down, and twisted the cap on it. I put it down, and for some reason checked my phone again.

"Oh, don't worry... It was just cameron.. Next time it may be someone else... Also, I think you should be more careful leaving hayes in the bed alone.. I could've grabbed him.. I thought today I would be nice.. See ya soon.. Xoxo."

I dropped my phone and turned the lamp on. I looked around the room and the tears were pouring down. I was trying not to cry loud. I turned to the door and made sure it was locked. I pulled the covers over me, and felt hayes move.

"Mack?" He asked.

I wiped my tears and sat up.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded. I'm just paranoid.

"Don't worry, come here." He said as he pulled me towards him.

I rested my head on him. I was upset, and happy that hayes knew. I was upset, because the unknown person could get hayes when I'm not with him.. I'm happy because I don't have to hide anything anymore. Maybe I'm just worked up over nothing. Maybe it's someone I know messing with me. No one could possibly be watching me every second if they're not with me, right? I mean come on. I looked at hayes, and he was about to fall asleep, but tried to stay up.

"You can go to sleep, hayes." I said.

"Not until you do. I got you mack.. Don't worry, rest your eyes."

I fluttered my eyes closed and tried to fall asleep. Hayes was rubbing my back, and I was getting sleepier and sleepier.

Until I finally stopped thinking, and fell dead asleep.

**HAYES POV**

I woke up, and Mack was still asleep. She was cuddled up, and I kissed her forehead. I was thinking we could do something today, hopefully she wants too.

She woke up and smiled.. Maybe she forgot yesterday?

"Hey babe," I smiled.

She smiled, and kissed me.

"Wanna go to the pool today?" I asked, and she smiled.

We had an amazing pool downstairs. No one really is in it because there's more stuff to do here than swimming in a hotel all day. There were slides & everything.

"Let me go get my swimming suit," she said. I smiled and got up. I went to my bag, and took my blue nike swimming shorts and waited for her to go in. I always wore underwear with my swimming shorts, so I got out my purple American eagle boxers and slipped them on, then my nike swim shorts. Then Mack came out with a purple bikini, and Hollister birds on it. She had a nice body, and it was tan. I smiled and took off my shirt.

"Ready?" I asked she smiled.

We grabbed towels, and left our phones in our room. We went to the elevator and walked to the pool.

"Let's race!" She yelled. (There were racing slides)

She ran to the blue one I ran to the red one.

"Ready, set, GO!" I yelled

We raced down, and she won.

"No fair!" I yelled,

I took water and splashed her.

"HAYES!" She whined and I smiled.

The rest of the day we relaxed I'm the pool..

Not thinking about that unknown person.

Sorry guys, I'm busy so I thought is do a quick chapter. The next chapter will be WAY better. I promise!

Follow our fan page on Instagram

carterrokay