Chapter 33

Sorry it took me so long to update. I was packing :) leaving for Nashville tomorrow.

*Macks POV**

I woke up and checked my phone. I got a mysterious text again.

"Honey, you can run but you can't hide." From some random number. I sat up and was freaking out. I turned of my phone screen, to see Lexi crying. It was odd, Trevor wasn't up, just Lexi. I walked over to her, and even though I was still kind of mad, she looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head an continued to look out the window.

"You can tell me."

"You're mad at me." She said.

"Not as mad as I was before."

She looked over, down at her phone, and back at me.

"This number, it keeps texting me. Like "I'm watching you" and they're like "you kissed hayes, you whore." "I want you." And I'm scared, Mack. I don't know who it is, and how they got my number."

I looked at her, and my mouth dropped. I couldn't talk, and I was scared. This person is texting me & Lexi, and it's actually pretty scary. How did they get it?

She looked at me, because she could see that I was frightened.

"Mack?" She asked.

I couldn't talk. I was scared.

I finally managed to say something

"L-Lexi?"

"Yes? Mack?"

"I'm getting the same texts. I'm scared too. I try to ignore it, but they text me back."

She dropped her phone, and began to pace back and fourth.

I wanted to go home. Not because it's boring and I'm not having fun, just because im scared.

She hugged me, and though I was hesitant at first I hugged her back.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"I'm not sure,"

I knew that if we just told nash and Brent they'd make a big deal out of if, so we couldn't do that. We saw the boys begin to wake up, so we stopped talking about it. Maybe we could have a day, together. I know it's too soon and we all have been fighting, but as long as we agree not to flirt with eachothers boyfriend, I'm willing to do something. I kind of wanted to go to the beach, again. It was fun. But just me and Lexi tanning, and the boys in the water.

"Hi, babe." Hayes said, as he kissed my temple.

I smiled,

"Guys, wanna go to the beach?" I asked. They nodded and stood up. I decided to go tell everyone where we were going, and they said they were staying here today.

Everyone was dressed in their swimming suit but myself, so I hurried, put my hair in a braid, and put on my favorite swimming suit. I brushed my teeth, and put the frozen grapes in the cooler along with water, and Gatorade. I took my cooler, and everyone got into the taxi, as we rode to the beach. We all out out life proof cases on our phones, so they wouldn't be damaged from the heat.

As we got to the beach Lexi and I put the umbrella up, and our beach towels down. We both put tanning oil on, as the boys ran to the ocean.

"They're so cute," I pointed out.

"Haha yeah. Hey Mack I just wanted to say sorry about everything."

I nodded and smiled. We turned on justin bieber, and took out the freezing cold water bottles from the cooler. I basically chugged it.

Me and Lexi basically just watched the boys. Until our phones both rang at the same time...

We looked at eachother, and down at our phones.

"You guys look stunning. Haha. Watch out."

Lexi looked like she was about to cry, and so was I. Who is this guy? And why is he doing this?

As the boys were having fun, we were terrified...

This summer is going to be great...

Sorry it's a short chapter but I'm heading to Nashville in the morning so I'll make a few chapters tomorrow :) ~M.xx