Chapter 7 - Nose Job

I woke up with some serious deja vu...Zion was in bed with his arms wrapped around me again... if this relationship is gonna work...there's a few things he has to do first.

*Zion's POV*

I woke up and saw Jamie scribbling in a notebook which was weird cuz she seemed so focused on what she was writing like it was her will or something. She barely noticed when I got up and walked over to her until I said;

''Morning...what are you working on?''

''Oh hi...just some ideas for my project...''

''Are you gonna go see Jesse today?'' I asked with a frown.

''Someone's nosy today...and why did you sleep in my bed...with your arms around me?''

''Uh...because that's what couples do.''

''We're not a couple...at least not officially.''

''Is this because of what Jesse said...?''

''Well a little but can we forget about Jesse...''

It made me smile a bit to hear her say that.

''Continue..'' I said.

''Last night  some things were said and done...''

''You mean me saying that I might love you and you kissing me?'' I said smirking at the awesome memory of Jamie kissing me.

''No interruptions...as I was saying...you said some things which need to be confirmed.''

''You're not sure I that I have feelings for you?'' I said a bit hurt.

''It's not that...it's just I'm not sure that you're sure about those feelings.''

''Okay I'm getting confused here.''

Why on earth are girls so complicated?

''You told me yourself that you're not sure you loved Jessica, so why should this be different?'' She asked sadly.

''You make me feel different.  I never felt this way with any girl before, which is why I wanna officially ask you to be my girlfriend, please say yes, we're gonna get married anyway, might as well actually be in love.''

''Okay but first you have to tell me what happened between you and Jesse, its obvious you have a history."

''I really can't tell you that love.''

''Well I guess I can't be your girlfriend then...It's pointless keeping it a secret because I'll just go ask Jesse, I wanted you to tell me though.''

''Jamie please you have to trust me.'' I said desperately.

''I do trust you but you're keeping way too many secrets...first Jessica and now Jesse.''

She waited for an answer but it didn't come.

''I have to get ready... I'm meeting Jesse for lunch and to start our project...I suggest you call up Amber and get a start on yours too."

She walked out and left me all alone with my thoughts...she was right... all the secrets and lies needed to end.

*Jamie's POV*

I left Zion alone to think about what I just said. It's not like I wasn't being fair. I mean how many secrets can a guy keep anyway, unless they're all connected somehow. I guess I just have to ask Jesse for answers, that's if he answers my calls.

I kinda lied about meeting Jesse up for lunch so I could get Zion to open up to me...which didn't help at all...whatever this secret is, it must be pretty dark.

I finished getting ready, got in my car and started driving without a destination. I decided to text Jesse to meet me at the local park. He didn't reply but I went there anyway hoping he would show up.

I sat on a park bench waiting for my phone to buzz with a text from Jesse but it never happened instead I ended watching the scenery and it was nice but after a while it got boring.

It made me wish Zion was here to talk to. So I decided to text him.

*Text*

*Me* Hey Zion u ok?

The reply came almost immediately, like he was waiting for me or something.

*Zion* Yeah but I'm bored outta my head. Amber's here and she's so annoying...I miss u already.

*Me* Aww...miss u too.

*Zion* How are things with Jesse?

I hesitated with my answer. I didn't wanna lie again. But then again how many times has he lied to me.

*Me* Things are going great. Our project is really coming together.

*Zion* Oh ok that's...nice. I gotta go, Amber is complaining...again.  kisses bye.

*Me* Bye.

Just as I hit send...someone touches my shoulder...I turn around and see a really nervous looking but cute Jesse.

''Jamie...''

''Where the hell have you been and why haven't you replied my texts or returned my phone calls.''

''I wasn't sure you wanted to see me after what happened.''

''It wasn't your fault...you didn't mean to hurt me.''

''Yeah but I did and I feel terrible.''

''If it helps I probably don't need that nose job I was saving up for anymore.''

He laughed and said ''Yeah right, like you would need to save up for anything, you're rich...besides your nose is perfect the way it is...just like the rest of you.''

''I love your laugh...we should hang out more often so I can hear it.''

''What about your crazy boyfriend?''

''He's not exactly my boyfriend and don't you worry about him.''

''Ok, well I would love to hang out with you just for fun...but we probably should get a head start on our project first.''

''I agree...should we go to your place?''

''No...how about we go to yours?'' he sounded nervous.

''Zion and Amber are there.''

''Well I know the perfect place...come with me.''

AUTHORS NOTE- Hi I'm Sarah, the author (obviously), I just wanted to say this is my first book so I'm kind of insecure about and I'm not sure if I should continue or not, Please tell me in the comments if i should. If you like the story help me support it by sharing, voting and recommending, this book is also on quotev, so you can read it there too. If you want me to add a cast, say so in the comments.

Also help me spot grammatical and spelling errors. I write these in a rush so I won't take offence if you point out a mistake.

Enjoy and remember- True love can't be forced. (Book motto)