My Always

>THIRD PERSON<
"I'm bored." Severus groaned like a child as he lied down the couch. "Yes" Scarlet replied and tapped her wand upon the table. His eyes darted towards her to see she was wearing an apron and a messy bun. Experimenting. Just like him before... "And I want to do something without moving." He said. "Yes" Scarlet said again before Severus ran out of patience. "I see that you're a little bit occupied."

"I'm glad you've noticed, Captain Obvious."

"For two hours already?"

"Very nice, you're also keeping track of time."

"I do not know if I should be afraid when you're being sarcastic, darling, but I believe you better rest." He said audibly. From the office where the door was opened to reveal the witch, she finally looked up and placed her hands on her hips. "What are you doing anyways? You haven't told me anything about you experimenting."

"I wanted to try," she took of her apron then walked to the living room where the Potions Master was, "And you can't know what it is. It's a surprise." There was a silence after a mischievous smirk crept onto the man's face. "This isn't funny." His hand slowly reached into his pocket before he whipped his wand out towards her and a spell made Scarlet be lifted to the ground and towards him. She crashed to his chest, but before she can squirm out, he found a way for her to be underneath him. "You moan about being bored and now trap me underneath you. What is it that you want?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing more than your time. I'd like to give you something."

"I'm listening..."

• • •

"I would like to ask you why we had to do this outside." Scarlet asked as Severus looked at her amusingly. "I thought you'd like it if I gave it to you under the stars."

"Well," she sat on the grass slowly, "I guess I would. Besides, Hogwarts looks quite beautiful at night. Like a painting you'd rarely find." His hand reached into his pocket and he sat down beside her. They both sat at the grass afar from Hagrid's Hut and the Forbidden Forest. The few stars in the blue and black sky were rare enough to be found every now and then that it would be a miracle to find them for two nights straight.

"You didn't tell me what you were going to give me though! And I don't have anything for you!" The man rolled his eyes at her. "It was not meant for something to be exchanged with. It's simply for you. Well, a gift rather." He told her and brought out a small velvet box.

"Ooh..." Scarlet giggled as he placed the box upon her hand. "Open it" he whispered in her ear. She looked at him for a moment then at the box before smiling. "Go on. It's not going to explode." He added sarcastically. "I hope it won't"

Her hand shaked while opening it, and Scarlet made a sound that seemed to be a mixture of a gasp and a laugh. "A ring!" she squealed. "Yes," Severus took the box from her hand and removed the ring, "it is a ring." He placed it above them to see that underneath that ring inside was engraved always while a diamond was on top. "This... This is too m-! Wait... You also have one like this!" She gasped as her eyes landed on his fingers. "You're wearing i right now!"

Two curves formed from the edge of his lips. "I wanted for both of us to have ones. And I promise you one day," he leaned towards her so close that their faces nearly touched, "I will replace them with a ring that will make you my wife."

Her eyes widened and she was speechless for a moment. "So, while you're still my girlfriend, you'll be wearing this." He placed the ring on her finger and connected his lips with hers. The kiss started sweet as she placed her hands around his neck and smiled. He slowly opened his mouth and their tongues battled out until they both wanted more. Sev suddenly pulled away and Scarlet made a little frown. "So now that I'm letting you kiss me the way you always wanted without walking away, you're going to karma me now?"

"I'm sorry. I just need to grab something and I'll be right back."

"Be back then."

Scarlet stared at her ring while smiling warmly. It was just that simple feeling where you'd feel like the luckiest girl in the world. And a feeling after it thinking if you really deserved all this.

"Severus... Severus, I'm not letting you go after h-!" a voice screamed. Scarlet's head snapped up with a surprised expression. "Yes, I will!" Another voice roared. "Wha-? Hagrid? Is that you?"

"Severus, please don't do this alone!" The first voice screamed again. "This isn't a joke! I will make him pay for doing this!"

Scarlet stood up and shivered. Her feet wandere on their own as she kept on glancing everywhere cautiously. "Who's... Hello? I shouldn't be here-" And before the witch can come back to her senses that she'd be in trouble if she wandered too far, she didn't realise she was already leaning from the gate of the Forbidden Forest.

"Boo."

"SCARLET!"