He did not!?(Fri)

I sat in the big window sill in the drama studio. The sky was bright with puffy clouds here and there. I watched as the rays of sunlight pierced through the smallest gaps it could find, in the clouds. The bell had gone about five minutes ago sounding the end of break. I had been sitting like this throughout the whole of it. I heard the door open on the other side of the room and I swung around to find Sven dumping his stuff he had with him on the ground and excitedly start leaping towards me.

"You will never believe what just happened!"

"A herd of wild horses ran into the school and you got the prettiest one ridable for me!?" I said excitedly. Sven's face dropped but as he thought about what I had just said he smiled again.

"Noooooo..."

"Aliens came and took all the 'cool kids' away!?" I asked just as excitedly.

"NO! Just hold your wild horses and I'll tell you. Ok so... you know the cool guy in school. Not me, I mean the guy that's not just famous in a few year groups but the guy that's known throughout the whole school. The new guy, that's good at almost all sports. Ya so I was just sitting with my friends talking and laughing, like usual, but then he just comes and sits on our table opposite me." Oh no I don't want to know what happens next. "Ya can you believe it?! Ok guess what happens next!" But I don't what to know! I didn't say anything and just let Sven keep talking.

"He just stared at me. Then suddenly he says: "How's Robin? What do you think of her?" Ya he actually asked ME about YOU!" I pursed my lips in as if I had just put lip gloss on.

"What did you say?"

"Well I told him you were good. And I said I thought you were really cool and talented and pretty... I think you have a secrete admirer!" I gust of air urged out of me but I did my best to keep my laughter in.

"What so funny?" he frowned.

"That cool guy with the blond hair, blue eyes, very pale and is always hanging around with Emma?"

"Ya..." he said getting curiously worried. I burst out with laughter, not being able to keep it in anymore. "What?" Sven asked getting completely lost.

"That's my brother!" I burst out through my laughter. Sven's eyes widened.

"No way. You're playing a prank on me right? Right? You two look nothing alike! I mean you're tanned, have dark blond almost brown hair with golden highlights, and nice brown green eyes. Well I think they're brown green but every day they seem to change colour. And he is very white, very blond, and has blue eyes." I finally managed to control my laughter, and I nodded. Nick and I, indeed, look nothing alike. I always get the same reaction when I tell people that he's my brother.

"Wait! How can you be so shy if you have a brother like that?!" I shrugged not knowing the answer to that.

After he had processed it properly, he shook it to the side and started a new topic.

"So about the musical." At this I looked back out the window at all the lazy late people who weren't bothered to go to their classes. "You still scared?" I nodded. Sven sighed not quite knowing what to do next but soon his face light up with an idea.

"You're looking at it as if you have no talent and you don't deserve the part. Right?" I looked up at him because he sounded very confident, and gave a small nod.

"See there's the problem! You're looking at it in the wrong way. You just need to learn to look at things in the better way! And that's my next mission." I looked at him as if he was crazy, because he certainly sounded it. "All you have to do is look from a different perspective! Let me explain. You don't think you're talented enough. But do you know how many girls tried out for that part? Maybe fifty or so. And who did the teachers think did the best? You! You think you don't deserve it. Maybe not yet but if you work for it... there is no one who deserves it more! You're scared standing in front of people in case you make a mistake and they make fun of you, but you won't make a mistake because you would've practised so much that there is nothing that could go wrong. And how can people make fun of you because, if they do, it won't be YOU on stage because you'll be in character. And if you do do it then you'll prove to everyone, but more importantly to yourself, that you have the confidence to stand up for anything." I thought about what he said and realized that he was right. I am looking at it in the wrong way.

"Ok. I'll do it!"