It's Okay Now

"W-Wait... What?" I stammered.

"I KILLED YOUR FATHER IN THE WAR AND YOUR MOTHER HERE." Papyrus confessed.

I took a step back, wondering if he was going to kill me too.

"IT WAS ME VERSUS HIM, BOTH OF US WIELDING SWORDS. WE FOUGHT FOR SOME TIME BEFORE HE FINALLY GOT A HIT ON MY EYE... I GUESS I GOT REALLY MAD BECAUSE I JUTTED OUT AT HIM AND TRIED TO SLICE AND DICE HIS BODY."

"P-Papyrus..."

"I FINALLY GOT HIM DOWN AND FINISHED HIM OFF. BUT OTHER HUMAN WARRIORS CAME AT ME AND I BLACKED OUT BECAUSE I COULDN'T TAKE IT. WE , THEN, ENDED UP DOWN HERE." He finished.

I didn't know what to say.

"ERM... LET'S JUST GET STARTED ON TRAINING TODAY. EVERYTHING IS SET UP. WE'RE STARTING WITH SPEARS TODAY." Papyrus said, gesturing me towards the door. "AND GIVE THE BODY TO TORIEL. SHE'LL WANT IT."

I heaved the body on my shoulders, trying to balance it out. I slowly made my way out of the house and onto the Snowdin path instead of the hidden forest path right in front of Papyrus' house. Some of the monsters stared happily at the dead human and began to think I was a monster myself. Some monsters still hate me. I walked towards the double doors of the Ruins and dropped the body. I knocked a few times and then dived into the bushes. The doors swung open and there stood Toriel, gazing delightfully at the body.

'I'm sorry, mother... This is what you've done,' I said to myself.

She held the body and walked back inside and slammed the doors behind her, leaving an empty hole in red snow.

"What was that?!"

I jumped and looked behind me and Flowey stood proudly in the snow.

"Flowey! Thank goodness you're alive!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"Just checking on you. You seem to have everything under control here," he replied.

Suddenly, I heard Papyrus' voice shouting my name.

"Y/N...? Who was that?" Flowey asked.

"Papyrus. He's been training me to be a warrior so that I wouldn't be used to break the barrier," I explained. "You should probably go before either Toriel or Sans finds you."

Flowey nodded and slipped away. I dashed through the forest, sticks and branches slicing my face. Once I finally emerged into the clearing, I instantly rushed to the weapons pile, grabbed a spear and threw it at Papyrus, missing him just by an inch.

"TOO LOUD. YOU ALSO DID NOT HOLD IT NOR THROW IT CORRECTLY," Papyrus criticized.

Breathing hard from the long run, I nodded. "Hah.. Hahah... Sorry, Boss."

~~~(Time Skip: End of Training)~~~

I grabbed the spear off of the tree, faced Papyrus and dashed towards him and threw it correctly at him. He held his shield up as he threw his own at me, while catching my spear on his shield. I rolled from his attack and dashed to the bush in which the weapon fell into, holding my shield to prevent any other attack of his.

After retrieving the spear, Papyrus dropped his shield. "THAT WILL DO FOR TODAY, HUMAN. I SAY, YOU HAVE REALLY IMPROVED."

Sans, who was sitting on the side, clapped his hands and handed me a box. "Heh, Boss wanted me to give this to you. Open it when ya leave the clearing."

I nodded thanks and walked over to Papyrus, who was putting away our weapons. He blushed as I asked him about the box.

"IT... IT'S A SIMPLE THANK-YOU GIFT FROM ME. FOR ALLOWING ME TO TRAIN YOU AND FOR ME TO FOSTER YOU," He said, blushing harder. I smiled and sat on a stump, waiting for him to finish cleaning the clearing.

A few minutes passed before Papyrus spoke again. "I KNOW I SHOULD NOT BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOU BUT... I... I'VE BEEN ENJOYING YOU- I MEAN, THE TIME YOU AND I HAVE BEEN SPENDING TOGETHER."

"Go on?"

"Y/N... I HAVE SOME FEELINGS FOR YOU... I SHOULDN'T BUT I DO... I LIKE YOU. THE WAY YOU ARE DISOBEDIENT AND OBEDIENT, THE WAY YOUR DETERMINATION LEADS YOU TO TRAIN WITH EVIL... I ADMIRE YOU."

I stared in awe. 'Well damn, he loves me,' I thought. 'I love him too.'

I walked back over to him and we stared at each other. He smirked and grabbed the back of my chest-plate armor and held me up to his height.

I trembled in the air. "B-Boss?! P-Please don't hurt me... I-"

He silenced me by pressing his skull against my lips. We remained there for a while.

"JUST SHUT UP," he smirked.