3

Like any other day, I made my way towards the forest. But today I went deeper and sat close to a tall tree. I brought out my blanket, doll, pacifier, coloring book and some fresh unused crayons. I was coloring a picture of a family: - The dad had the daughter on his back and was back hugging the mom. I was so carried away that I didn't notice the very tall , muscular man and he was handsome too. He was looking down at me with a smile on his face. I wanted to smile as well but I remembered what my aunt Tracy told me about being taken away if I was not careful and how no one will notice because I was so small. I didn't want to be taken away by a stranger so I did what I always did the best CRY!

Daniel's pov

I was cuddling a sleeping Gertrude when Jeffery, my beta mind linked me 'Alpha, there is a trespasser and am on my way there. And from her scent, she is human and she seems harmless' 'Don't worry, I will take care of it' 'Are you sure Alpha? I can always do it' 'Yes, I got it ' I replied irritated and cut the mind link.
I gently untangled myself from Gertrude and dressed in grey sweatpants and a white t- shirt. Slipping on my trainers, I made my way to the border in human form so I don't scare the human.