5

Gertrude's POV

When I woke up from my nap, Daniel was not on his side of the bed so I knew that he has gone out for his alpha duties. I couldn't help but think back to the dream I just had. I took it as a sign that we were going to have our little mate with us soon.

**DREAM**

"Honey, Ashley and Ruby are at the door" Daniel shouted. Ashley is my best friend and Ruby is the little. I got her as a present after Ashley's mate (a little as well) died.
Ruby always called me 'mommy' since I got her from the auction but immediately she met Ashley, she fell out of love with me but never stopped calling me 'mommy'.

Putting on my robe, I went to my little girl's crib, gave her a kiss on the forehead and made my way downstairs. "Babe please keep your voice down, the little one is still asleep, " I said giving Daniel a kiss on his cheek.

Opening the door for Ashley and Ruby, I was surprised to see just Ashley. She pulled me in for a hug. "Hey, have missed you so much" i smiled hugging her tighter "Have missed you too so much. W hat about .........." I didn't get to finish my question, when i saw Ruby smiling brightly and running into my arms. Have missed this girl so much. She looked so cute in her blue dress and black trainers. Her hair was styled in a pony tail.

She wrapped her hands around my neck giggling as i kissed her all over her face. " I missed you so much mommy". "I missed you too Ruby", "Mommy! see i got you a present ". I was about to reply when i felt a tug on my robe when i looked down, my baby's face was red and tears streaming down her face. "My mommy!" she shouted making grabby hands .

Putting Ruby down on her feet , she turned to my princess and said "Hello, am ruby and you Darbie right? my mommy (Ashley) said we will be best friends". Without acknowledging Ruby or myself, she ran to Daniel who was talking to Ashley about a trip.

"D..daddy?" Daniel looked down and lifted her into his arms "Whats wrong, kitten? you slept well?" Darbie didnt reply just buried her head into his chest and continued crying. Ryan looked in my direction confused wiping Darbie's face with a tissue paper.

"My mommy," Darbie said to a still confused Daniel.

SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE.

'THE DREAM'WILL CONTINUE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!