7

Daniel

     After several hours of colouring and learning about each other, I learnt that her name was Darbie, she lived with her aunt, she enjoyed colouring and watching cartoon and that she loved milk. She didn't say anything about her parents and I didn't question it so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.
    I decided it was about time she went home even though I dislike the thought of leaving her and her not meeting Gertrude yet . It was getting dark and I didn't want her to get in trouble with her aunt.
  "Come on little one, it's time to take you home its getting late" I informed her while helping her pack her things into her rucksack .
  "But I want to colour some more" she pouted not wanting to leave.
"You can colour some more later. Come on princess, let's go " she nodded her head and got up making grappy hands for me to lift her. "Where do you stay princess?"
  She directed me to her aunt's house. I was about to place her on the ground when we got to the door but held my shirt tightly.
"Your not coming" she asked hopefully her eyes watering already. I kissed her cheeks and wiped her tears "No baby, I don't live her but I promise to come for you tomorrow and there is someone else you must meet. Okay?"
   " Darbie? Wh..A_alpha what are you doing here," I looked towards the direction of the voice only to see my pack's doctor .