G 1.26

"Hello ji Namaste" said Avantika and Harish standing outside Ragini's home when Sumi opened the door. She smiled confused. And invited them inside. Avantika and Harish settled on Sofa. Sumi moved to go to kitchen. "No no please don't bother" said Avantika stopping her. "Oh silly me. Hello we are Sahil's parent" said Avantika smiling. Sumi's lips curved into a smile as the confusion cleared. "Ohh. I'm so sorry. Mai bhi kaisi pagal hu. I didn't even ask you people for tea. Kya lenge aap?" asked Sumi excited. "Mumma" screamed Swara heading out of her room unaware of the guests in house. She stopped and stood nervous finding new people. "Maaa. Ragu maaa" whispered Swara scared. "She is your daughter? She is Swara?" asked Avantika excited. Swara was scared. She went and stood behind Sumi. Avantika got up and approached Swara. Swara moved nervous. "Shona relax bacha" said Sumi trying to console Swara.

But Swara was hell scared. Ragini who entered home heard Sumi's voice and asked "What happened to my Shona bacha See I have taken half day leave also on your demand" She looked up from her bag and found Avantika looking at her. Swara ran to Ragini and hugged her nervous. Ragini looked at her surprised and looked at Sumi asking what happened through eyes. "Sahil's mumma" said Swara still hugging Ragini. Avantika and Harish were shocked. "What?" asked Ragini confused. "She is talking about me" said Avantika. "Hello beta we are Sahil's parent" said Harish interrupting and trying to clear Ragini's confusion. "Swara how did you recognize me?" asked Avantika. Swara held Ragini more tightly. Ragini sensed Swara's nervousness. She signed Avantika that she will ask Swara. Ragini dragged Swara out of the hug and cupped her face and asked "Shona Bacha how you know she is Sahil's mum?"

"This is my mom" said Sahil showing Avantika's photo in his pocket. Swara remembered the incident. "Ahhh" screamed Swara holding her head. "Shona... Shona...." screamed Ragini holding Swara who was fainting. She patted Swara's cheek but no response. "Shona" said Sumi approaching Swara. Avantika and Harish panicked and neared Swara. Harish lifted Swara and headed to Swaragini room and placed her on the bed. Ragini patted Swara's cheek and tried waking her up. "Shona get up bacha please see don't play with Ragu maa" said Ragini in cracking voice. Avantika and Harish felt bad looking at her condition. "Ladoo. Call Yohan" said Sumi. Ragini nodded and headed out to call Yohan.
"Hello Princess tell me" said Yohan smiling picking Ragini's call. "Yohan... Yohan... Wo Shona dee" sobbed Ragini. "Ragu what happened why are you crying what happened to Shona dee. Wait I will come there" said Yohan and headed to Ragini's house with his kit and disconnecting the call.

"Hello Sahil beta. We actually are in Ragini's home...." said Avantika and narrated him whatever happened. Sahil was in meeting in office with Sanskar. The phone slipped from his hand and he became numb. He quickly got up and headed out of the meeting. "Mr. Raheja. Are you okay" asked Sanskar confused. "Hmmm? No. I mean Mr. Maheshwari some emergency. I need to go" said Sahil avoiding the topic and headed out immediately. "Why do I feel something is wrong" thought Sanskar. "Shall I call Ragini. No if she is in bad mood" thought Sanskar looking at his phone. After gathering much courage he dialed her number. Ragini looked at her phone. She was not in situation to talk to anybody. She silenced it but by mistake the call was answered. "hello" said Sanskar but stopped as he thought the call was answered by mistake. He was about to disconnect the call but stopped listening to Ragini.

"Shona please get up bacha. Please. See Ragu maa is here only. I promise I will get you your fav choki. Please" sobbed Ragini caressing Swara's hair sitting beside her. A tear dropped from Sanskar's eye.
"Ragu" said Yohan entering the room. "Yohan. See na what happened to Shona dee suddenly. She is not getting up only" said Ragini sobbing and hugging Yohan. "Shhh Ragu. Let me check her" said Yohan dragging her out of the hug. He checked Swara and gave an injection. "Shona" screamed Sahil entering Ragini's house. He went to Swaragini room where Harish and Avantika were standing near the door looking at Ragini and Swara painfully and Ragini sitting beside Swara on bed and Sumi on the other side of the bed. Yohan finished his check up. He turned and found Sahil looking at Swara horrified and with tears in his eyes.