G 1.34

"You know shona. Ragu is just like your dad and you like me. And Vikram was like both of us." said Sumi caressing Swara's hair when she was sleeping in her lap. Swara looked up at Sumi who had tears remembering Vikram. Swara wiped her tears and nodded no. Sumi kissed her forehead and continued caressing her hair. "When you got admission in IIT through rank still the fee was high for us to afford. Vikram had a dream to become a aeronautical engineer. He told your dad that he is okay with his junior collage education and lessened Shekar's burden. It is very tough to let go of your dreams for your sibling" Swara looked at her shocked. She wasn't aware of it. Her heart pained for Vikram's sacrifice. "Ragini asked him why did he sacrifice his dream. You know what Vikram said" asked Sumi. "He said in a family fulfilling dream is important than deciding whose dream to be fulfilled. You should not think it as a sacrifice. You should think it as way of showing love. I really wonder how you three are glued together so strong. Though you fought like cat and dog and were as different as sky and earth there was some connection between you both. You know what it is?" asked Sumi. Swara looked at her confused. "That connection was Ragini. She glued you together. She is healing power in everyone's life. Everyone needs her in their life. Even Sanskar needs her in his life. More than anybody. Because she needs him in her life. Even if she hates someone to the core she will not ignore them. Here tho she loves him madly how could she ignore him and his pain. His pain to stay away from the only remembrance of his bhai and bhabi. Ya I was angry on him because he snatched my Vikram. But my heart softened when I saw him healing my Ragini's wound on her soul. Now today when Kavya told me about his past I'm really feeling pity on him. We cannot bring our Vikky back but it wasn't his fault. Vikky came in front of him to save you. So it was all fate. He did not stop the car as his Bhabi's life was at risk. It happens beta when you are presented with options with one side your family and one side some unknown person obviously we decide to save our family. If you were in his place you also would have done same. So I forgave him. I'm accepting Vikram's death as fate. You also forgive him shona" said Sumi. Swara did not answer anything. She just headed to her room and lied on the bed. She looked at Ragini's part of bed and caressed it. A tear dropped from her eye and she closed her eyes sobbing.

"Don't you know you are the only happiness in your Ragu maa's life?" Sanskar's words ringed in Swara's mind. Sanskar screaming Ragini's name and saving her flashed in front of her eyes. She remembered how Sanskar was patting Ragini's head after that. The care in his gesture and worry that he was about to lose Ragini flashed in her mind.

"Arrey yar Sanky. See we ordered Chocolate cake only for Ragini. Now stop troubling me if she came to know you organized her birthday party she is gonna get damn angry on me. Already she was asking how did I know that it's her birthday" Swara remembered she hearing Kavya's phone conversation on Ragini's birthday without Kavya's knowledge.

"Poppy. I want to search a husband for Ragu. How to know someone can be best husband" said little Swara holding baby Ragini in her arms standing in front of Shekar. Shekar who was drinking tea spit it listening Swara. "Shona she is just an year old." said Shekar shocked. "So what I will start searching now only or else that bandar will get chimpanzee for her" said Swara casually. "Oye chipkali. I will get the best husband for my Gudiya ok. Just wait and watch" said Vikram hitting Swara on her head playfully. "Maa" screamed Swara. "Hey Bhagvan. These two will never leave me to live peacefully. Shekar please handle them. I'm busy" screamed Sumi from Kitchen. Shekar hit his forehead with his palm and looked at them annoyed. "Tell na poppy" screamed Swara shaking Shekar. "From where do you get such ideas Shona. She is just a year old we still have time for her marriage. And before her your marriage will happen and then Vikram's after that only hers" said Shekar. "For me anything is okay Poppy but for my Ragu maa I need to find the best husband. If I start searching now only I will get the best" said Swara widening her eyes. Shekar nodded his head and sighed. He knew there was no escape from Swara when she is concerned about Ragini though it is silly. "Okay okay I will tell" said Shekar side hugging her. "Hmmm a person who will think about Ladoo's happiness and can't see her tears. He should accept her family as his family and understand her without her saying anything. A person who can go to any extent for her happiness. Selfless. Main important thing is the person whom Ladoo will love madly. Because I know my Ladoo she will never fall in love with a wrong person" said Shekar caressing Ragini's cheek. Baby Ragini smiled at him. "So basically we have to trust Gudiya's choice hai na Poppy" said Vikram standing beside him. Shekar grabbed him from his other side and touched his cheek and said "Exactly" "But if that person is not worth for our Ragu maa then?" asked Swara bending her head. "Then our Gudiya will surely change him and make him worth to be her life partner. Hai na poppy?" asked Vikram. "Yup" said Shekar and hugged both of them. Baby Ragini chuckled unaware of the conversation.