Chapter 12: Unrequited Love

"Shiyota.. the girl said tiredly. "I.. remember now.."

His eyes turned back to it's original color, his smile was bright as well. "(Y/N)-chan.. that makes me so happy that you've remembered me now!"

"But.." The happy atmosphere suddenly began to change as he slid his finger down the knife with an innocent yet, creepy smile. "You've made a mistake forgetting about me like that.."

Feeling endless chills run down her spine the girl shook her head. "M-Maybe I did, but your aren't planning on hurting me because of that are you?" (Y/N) said with an cracked tone of voice, she couldn't speak very properly due to the fact that she was too scared.

"Of course not," The male did his same laugh that was filled with madness as he put his finger on her chin lifting her head up towards her. "I'm just going to have a little fun with you for a while.."

(Y/N) wanted to push him away from her if she could but she couldn't due to her certain circumstances.

"S-Stay away from me and leave me alone." The girl demanded pulling on the chains. 'There has to be a way out.'

"Sorry, but I can't do that. You see I'm obligated to you," The white haired boy leaned in by her ear gently and slowly licking her earlobe. "I'm never going to let you go, (Y/N)-chan.." Shiyota whispered grinning. Wrapping his arms around her so that he could feel her warmth as he licked her neck.

"(Y/N)-chan, your so warm.. I could do this to you all day and wouldn't get bored of it.." The male said hugging her tighter and tighter to the point that it began to hurt her.

"Let go of me!" The (E/C) eyed girl yelled as her body began to shake more.

"(Y/N)-chan, there's no need to be so demanding.." Shiyota said loosening his grip on her removing his hands from around her.

"I just want to get out of here, I don't want to stay in here with a psychopath!"

"Psychopath? That's why you think I am?" His eyes turned cold as he slammed his hands up against the wall leaning in closer to her face. "I'm only doing all this for you, I even killed my family for your love." One of his legs were in between hers so that he could avoid getting kicked in the same area again.

Ren's POV~

"Where could my little angel have gone?" The charming boy asked himself. Wandering around the city as the girls he passed stared at him.

'Oh right, didn't I add a GPS system to her phone? I guess I could see if it actually works now.'

Reaching into his pocket he flipped open his phone and began to follow the paths that led to her. "Don't worry (Y/N), I'm coming for you."

Shiyota's POV~

The (H/C) haired girl gritted her teeth with fear trying to move her head away from the boy.

"(Y/N)-chan.. your always so vulnerable. I think it's a cute trait about you. The way you can't fend off other men, the way your so weak. That way I can protect you.."

(Y/N)'s POV~
"Your sick!" The female shouted.

The male licked her neck the same way as he did before two years ago. The horrible memories were flooding back into her head as he did so. "Don't call me that (Y/N)-chan. That makes me very angry."

The way the boy spoke towards her was a little off, it sounded much more scarier that usual. (Y/N) didn't reply she just kept quiet after that.

"Good, good.." His fangs showed as he smiled menacingly and his breath could be felt against her neck. Shiyota had sank his fangs enter her neck holding her hands above her head with one hand, sliding his hand up her shirt with another.

Five minutes has passed and they were still in the same position as before. Then.. the creaking of the door that needed to be oiled, sounded.