Infinity

~§Kaleb§~

Katie:

I received a text from Caleb.

From: Caleb❤

Go to the forest, bish.💯

I smiled, suddenly.

To: Caleb❤

Yeah, okay. Be there in 10, bishhhhh 💯😘

Then I got ready.

I wore a crop top, some leggings, wore a little bit of makeup and converse. I grabbed my backpack and ran to the forest.

Actually, I wanted to be alone at the moment. But leaving him would cause us to fight, again.

I suddenly felt some butterflies roaming around my stomach. Just like the good, ole days.

As I went closer, I heard someone singing. And it was Caleb.

I've got to admit, he has a pretty good voice.

And now I'm one step closer to being

Two steps far from you

And everybody wants you, everybody wants you

How many nights does it take to count the stars

That's the time it would take to fix my heart

I guess I broke him by saying 'yes' to the person I never really loved.

Oh baby I was there for you

All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah yeah

How many nights have you wished someone would stay

Lie awake only hoping they're okay

I never counted all of mine

If I tried I know it would feel like Infinity

Infinity, infinity... Yeah... Infinity

And I felt that it was for me. Yeah, for me.

"Oh, hey Katie!" He said cheerfully and standing up. How could I not notice that inside, he's breaking into pieces?

And I was so blind.

He's hiding all these pain just to see me happy. He didn't want to get in the way; he waited for me. Even if he knew I'll never pick him.

He picked me up when I fell down. But I continued to run to the person I know he hated.

"Katie?" he repeated. Guess I was too emotional at the moment.

Instead of saying 'Hello', I hugged him tightly. I wouldn't let him go.

"Woah there." He chuckled and hugged back. I didn't even realize that I was already crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked as he heard me sniffled.

"I-it's j-just -- no -- I'm sorry." I got out. "For what?" "You don't need to know.." I mumbled. We sat on the grass, and he rubbed my back to calm me down. "If you need anyone, I'm here. You can rant and cry and spill things out, I'll never make fun of you." He smiled. He makes me better than that stupid little Jake.

Jake, Jake's my boyfriend. And he's the freaking worst one yet. He'll say we'll meet up, but that never happens. I can't believe I wasted time on the guy who wouldn't even give time for me.