Chapter 1

Soo this is pretty much the first book I have ever written and I decided to put it on wattpad like eh why not upload it, I've always wanted other opionions but you just can't go up to people and be like hey read the 5 pages back to back and tell me about it. So here I am on wattpad doing it the electronic way.

*********************************************************

~Monty's POV~

As I smoothly stroll into school with the only two dudes worth calling friends we say our hi's and flashed smiles. Everyone was in big groups talking about what they did, who they meet, and what they bought over the summer.

"Who would have thought I would ever say I actually miss these big noisey funky ass hallways" said Justin.

Justin was one of my close friends, though at times he could be very miserable. He was born and raised by his parents Joesphine and Ezra Penn, he was this 6ft 2in 17 year old white kid with light green hazel eyes and blond hair that swooped just below his ears.

I glanced his way for a second and responded, "Yeah I was thinking the same thing."

Next thing I know I was shoved by my other friend Malik. I glared at him.

"Dude look at that girl, she's hot, I bet she's new!"

Yeah Malik was oblivious to some things and was one of those man whores on the low, though he never treated a girl out of her character because he was brought up right, thankfully. Malik's dad is Robert St. Claire on the other hand Malik didn't know much about his mom cause she left a while ago and hardly knew the whole story of why. Malik is 6ft 3in 17 year old mixed kid with light brown eyes and straight black spanish hair. His father is from spain and his mother from trinidad which explains the mixed skin color almost like a light caramel complexion or nicely tanned how every you want to put it.

Now before you ask me let me just say it, NO I'M NOT GAY! I just had to put that out there, these discriptions seemed too into detail right? anyways.

I replied to Malik observation nonchalantly. "Nah dude she's been here since tenth grade but your arrogant mind didnt notice her. She was giving you the green flag Junior year, dude she was ready to be laid but your stupid ass didnt see it." I answer all knowingly.

I could see he was a little confused. "What? man why didnt you tell me?"

"Cause she was too good for you, and after you rejected her she soon realized she was just going to wait for that special someone." I said sternly

Now even more confused and a bit mad Malik says, "Um, okay how do you know all that?"

I sigh deeply and replied. "Because she wanted to know you better than just someone she did it with so she came to me."

"And you didnt bang her?!" Says Malik now in his man whore state of mind with out thinking about who I was or who he was talking to.

I gave him a flat stare then just at the thought of her I gave a small smile. "Nope, I'm loyal to my girl."

"Right," Malik says, now coming to realization. "Misty, she's a babe!"

I glared at him. "Hey man, she MY babe!!" making an emphasis on MY. though I really didnt have to he was fooling around as always and besides he knew our status and where Misty and I stood in each others lives.

Whoops sorry for not Introducing myself but I'm Monty a 6ft 2in typical white kid with blue eyes and brown hair with natural blonde highlights that streaks my hair, that's just below my ears. My parents are Emily and Jacob Tilly. I'm a more of a put together to myself some what quite kid, I know what I want and I get don't expect or ask for much more. If I get it, then I get it, guess I would say I'm layed back.