Chapter 2 (Meeting the Forest Girl)

(a decade later Nami is now 16)

"Moom! I'm going out in the woods"  said Kai Young to his mother
"Ok sweetie try not to get hurt." replied Mrs.Young
Kai started to run through the forest he ran trying to find something but he didn't know what. He felt drawn to the woods, like he knew exactly where to go but didn't at the same time. He just ran and ran and ran. He burst out of the woods in a huff. He came upon this lake. It was beautiful. He's never seen anything like it. He couldn't stop staring. Then he heard a voice from in the woods it sounded like a teenage girl.
"Are you just gonna stare or are you gonna find me?"
"Who and where are you?" asked Kai looking all around him.
"That's for you to find out."
Kai looked around him and finally spotted the teen in the tree.
"Now that I've found you. Who are you?" asked Kai looking cautiously at the girl.
"Okay I'll tell you, I'm Nami. I ran away 10 years ago from my abusive father I used to live in the house you now live in. I've been watching you since you came. Let me tell you, you are very interesting for a boy. Also this is my  sanctuary not yours, come back again you're dead."
"Oh yeah? What will you kill me with?"
Just as he finished his sentence an arrow whizzed past his head.
"Fine I'll leave" Kai huffed