Chapter 7 (Another Injury)

(Nami's POV)

Kai and I Walked up to the line, me breathing heavily. Then I ran. There was too many people in that store. I ran and I ran. Out the door. Away from the town, into the woods. I was in the woods relaxing when I heard a grunt. Oh no! I went to the wrong part of the forest! I try to run but it's right behind me. There's no way I can escape it. I'm gonna die.

*****************************************
(Kai's POV)

    I went home wondering if Nami would be there. I arrived in my yard. My mom wasn't home so if Nami did come here she would have been unable to get in. So she would have to be waiting right here. I sprinted back to the store refollowing Nami. She went into Bear Woods! That's not good, hopefully she didn't get attacked by a bear!
"NAMI!!!" I yelled. No answer. "NAMI!!!" I yelled again. Still no answer. "NAAAAAAMMMMMMIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled one more time. I heard a Weak yell to my right
"KAI!?" It was Nami. "HELP ME PLEEEAAAASSE!"
"Hold on Nami I'm coming!"
I ran as fast as I could. I saw Nami laying against a tree.
"Nami!" I exclaimed relieved. "What happened? You look hurt. I need to get you to a hospital!"
"K...K...Kai. R...Relax. I...I can't walk so it would be helpful if you could carry m...me to the hospital p...p...please." said Nami weakly.
" An ambulance would be much faster. But I have to carry you to the road." I said Worried now
I carried her to the street and then called an ambulance. The ambulance came, I rode in the ambulance with her.
"What is her name?" asked one of the paramedics.
"Nami Mabel Shay" I replied
The paramedic thanked me and wrote something in the form. He turned to walk away but, He turned back.
"Wait is this the Nami that ran away a decade ago?"
"Yea." Kai said reluctantly.
"Bill. Watch our patient. I need to talk to this young man.":
"Ok Sam" replied Bill.

**************************************