Chapter 3 (Who is Nami?)

Kai runs back to his home with a rock in his hand. He doesn't know if it'll do much but he has it anyway. He runs and he runs he finally breaks into the clearing of his backyard. He runs into his house, Which by the way is beau-, not now I'll tell you about the house later. Back to the story. He runs into his house and Mrs. Young asks what's wrong and Kai hurries and tells the story.
    "She sounds like she's the missing girl from ten years ago." said Mrs Young."
    "What missing girl?"
       "There was a girl in this town named Nami. She was sexually abused by her dad while her mom was at work. Her mother found out after Nami ran away. They're now divorced and the mother lives in England and the father in the United States. But since Nami was missing the police can't make the arrest on Nami's father. Since she was six when she ran away, the police said she was dead but I guess not."
        "Why did you never tell me this?" asked Kai irritated
        "Because I thought she was dead. There is no point in telling my son to be cautious of a dead person is there???"
        "I guess not."

**********************************

    Kai knew that what he was going to do was stupid. He was going to go back to the sanctuary and talk to Nami. He ran and he ran back to the sanctuary   guided  by the voice in his head.