Chapter 6 (Shop and Run)

Kai and Nami get out of the hospital without anyone noticing who Nami was. Now it was time for Kai to take Nami shopping.
    "I don't understand why I have to go shopping for clothes. I'm not gonna be here for long." insisted Nami.
    "Just because you sprained your ankle doesn't mean you're not gonna be here for two to three weeks. And you're not gonna sit around for that amount of time." replied Kai.
    Kai and Nami arrived at their destination, Forever 21.
    "Forever 21? I'm not twenty-one you know." protested Nami.
    "It's a darn clothing store. By the way I'm choosing your clothes. There is no way I'm letting you go out into the world looking like a fashion mishap." scolded Kai. The truth was that Kai just wanted Nami to look beautiful. She was already beautiful but getting her cleaned up would make her unbelievably gorgeous.
The severely different duo went into the store. Nami and Kai looked at eachother just realizing how differently they look. There was a lot of people which worried Nami.
"Kai can we hurry this up I don't like people that much."
"Ok, ok. We'll hurry this up. Only cause I don't want you running off."
Kai and Nami were walking through the store. Kai occasionally picking up articles of clothing.
"Kai?" said Nami Worriedly, "Can you please pick something and go?"
" Can you wait ten more minutes?"
When Kai Turned back to look at Nami, she was gone.
"NAMI? NAMI. NAAAAAAMMMMMIIIII." Kai yelled out Nami's name. Then he heard a whisper
"Over here Kai"
"Where?"
"In the rack"
He moved the clothes out of the way just to find Nami curled up in a ball.
"Nami Get out of there." Kai said sternly
" Okay. Can you please hurry up??" Nami Whined
Kai nodded and told Nami to go to the dressing room and try the clothes he picked out on.
One after another Nami came out in a different outfit each time. The clothes fit perfectly. The went to go check out. The checkout was crowded Nami was nervous.
"Kai the line is crowded can't we come back another time?"
"No there is a sale only today, now come on."
Nami and Kai went into the line with Nami practically hyperventilating. Then she ran. She sped through the store, through the town, and into the woods. Kai ran after her but with no luck of catching up to her. Kai gave up and decided to look for her the next day.

**************************************************