Chapter 4 (Bringing Back Nami)

"NAMI!!!"
    Kai yelled for Nami to come out, but all he heard  was her voice.
    "What do you want? You better tell me quick before I shoot you." said Nami in a  seductive voice.
    Just after Nami said that an arrow  whizzed past  his head. Again.
    "Next time  you won't be so lucky. NOW SPEAK!"
    "I came here to ask if  you would come and speak to my mom. We can help you. You can go to school. You can forget about your parents.come on. You've  been missing for ten years.
    "You're stupid if you think I'm coming with you. I've haven't been missing for ten years for  nothing. I'm perfectly happy here anyway."
    "Shoot me then. I'm not leaving this spot until you come with me."
    "I'm not gonna shoot you."
    "Why? You said you would if I came back you would shoot me."
    Nami came down to retrieve her arrow she shot at Kai. She was limping, this concerned Kai.
    " Uh, Nami? Why are you limping
"That is not for you to worry about."
       "Yes it is. You are hurt so you need to come with me"
    "Fine. Mind you I am only coming back to get my leg better."
    "Okay okay, only to get your leg better" Kai knew he just lied. He was gonna bring her back into society. He didn't know how to keep her there but he was going to try.

***********************************