2: Halloween

"Don't you see, the signs are clear" the voice spoke it was the voice of my Father Teddy. "Why would we sit here and wait, it needs to be done now" sitting up i look around.

It was my bedroom but why was i home and what was my dad talking about. carefully not trying to make any noise i step out of bed but i had obviosly forgoten that the floorboards in my bedrooms creak because a loud creak filled the room and my door opened and my parents where standing there along with Remi's mum and a couple of other people.

"Andromeda" someone shouts and then Remi comes running into the room and gives me a great hug. I hug her back and when i let go I see my brother john and Arthur huddled around a small object.

Quickly shoving it back in johns pocket at the sight of me. my father looked quite beaten up for he was usually tidy with a hint of youth. and my mother victorie had very red cheeks as if she had been crying. Remi released me from her hug and I stepped back with confusion. there was at least ten people standing in the sitting room outside my door.

The marble tiles on the floor seemed to stand out for a tall man with shady black hair was looking at them as if observing the house.

"Sweetheart, are you okay." my mother asked me. "go back to bed, you look awfull." I turned back to my room seeing myself in my wall hung mirror, the mirror was made of dark wood which had been carved into patterns, a gift from my fourth cousin scorpious when I was born. I saw my face apear on the beautiful item, my face was pale and my eyes had horrible bags under them.

I looked down to see I was wearing my pink leggings and pj top. I hoped into my bed noticing the bright wood stands of the queen sized bed.

I pulled the pale pink sheets over my head along with the quilt and fell asleep. I woke with Remi siting on my bed reading, I looked over her shoulder to a large clock matching the wood of the mirror, it was ten in the morning, I slammed my head back on the pillow when I smelt my favorite meal... pancakes.

My feet felt the floor as I jumped out of bed with Remi following. I ran out my door down the marble staircase looking down into our massive kitchen area. my mother was quite the cook and always made meals to please.

Remi smiled and i look over at the calender relaising that today was halloween,

"Hey mum are we throwing that party" I ask uncertainly

"Yes darling so i suggest you get ready it starts at midday" she says keeping her back to me realising the party was in two hours, I sit down to the breakfast bar and grab a plate, mum fills it with pancakes coverd in golden syrup and rasberry jam, I devour the lot and hurry to my room, leaving Remi stuffing down her pancakes, god that girl eats like a wolf.

In my room i search for my clothes pulling out a short white dress with lace, the bottom of the dress had a countinuas charm on it so that it look as though diamonds were falling from the bottom of the dress, the dress was also strapless and at the back did up with a white and silver ribbon. I tried the dress on, i looked angelic, except the fact i wasn't wearing make up and my hair wasn't brushed. feeling slightly cheerfull I took a shower making sure to wash my hair. it was now eleven so I slipped into my dress, I look over my shoulder to see the perfect shoes. they where silver and glittery heels. I put on the shoes but now the time was needed for my hair.

I walked down the stairs for it was time for our guest to be arriving, Remi saw me and gasped the same for my mother.

Victoire was wearing an elegant red and black gown with a holter type of straps holding it up, Remi was looking very beautifull in a much to short black dress with small devil horns sticking out from under her hair.