39//Blood curdling

Listened to Carl Poppa writing this lol

C A R L

Present day

I woke up in a cell, complete darkness.

Nothing but a small trail of light coming from underneath the door.

I stood up and walked towards the door.

I had no cloths on, I was completely naked.

stripped down, even the bandages that were on my wrists.

I kneel down on the ground to try and look through the gap under the door.

I see feet, must be some kind of guard.

I began kicking at the door, trying to break it open.

It was no use.

"Stop that right now kid, or you'll regret it!" A deep masculine voice growled.

I threw my self back, sliding down the wall to the floor.

Tears that I was not aware of began trickling down my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously

The van that was being driven by Negan came to a halt, they need a break as the journey back to the sanctuary was a long one.

Negan jumped out of the van, alongside Dwight.

Simon, Glenn and the other saviours were in another van ahead of them, but one other van stopped with them.

This was the van being driven by Gavin and his men.

Negan took out two water bottles and snuck in a sleeping pill into each, it would knock anyone out for the at least an hour.

He shook up the water bottles so that the water was clear, leaving it invisible to the naked eye that there was anything else but water in the bottles.

No trace of tablets.

Dwight approached the back of the truck, rising up his crossbow and Negan raised his gun.

They opened the doors to see Carl and Enid cuddled up tight, in the corner of the van.

They threw the bottles at Carl and Enid , along with some protein bars.

"Drink and eat up, the last thing we need is two teenagers passing out on us from lack of vitamins and food." Negan ordered watching them chug down the bottles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were soon knocked out, Negan and Dwight picked up Carls unconscious body and carried him to the back of Gavin's truck.

"Take him straight to the cell, we don't need Enid knowing that any of this happened. Strip him and when I return I will deal with him." Negan ordered.

They walked to the back of the van and noticed that Enid had ripped off a portion of her top, she was wearing just a plain white T.

Lucky for them, they just happened to have another white T in the van. They took off her top and replaced it with her new one, to get rid of any evidence that anything in the back of the truck actually happened.

They put her flannel back over it and her cowboy hat back on.

They drove back to the sanctuary , Gavin took Carl down to the cell in the basement.

This way, when Enid was back there she wouldn't know that Carl was too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the present day.

There wasn't anything for Carl to do, so he just slept,

That was until his door opened and Carl was woken up.

"Haha, you've got some REAL man sized balls on you son." Negan chuckled.

"Now, we're going to have some fun!" He said enthusiastically.

Then he cocked his head to the side.

"Well, you wont. But hell I will." He said giving Carl an evil grin.

Negan pulled out a spoon from behind his back.

(Issue 33 vibes)

"This is gonna get REAL messy son!"

He walked over to Carl and kneeled down.

He pinned him down to the ground and hovered over to his body.

"You alright Arl?" He asked.

Carl squinted at him and gritted his teeth.

"It's Carl!" he spat back.

"It wont be after what I'm about to do, because you wont be able to C."(C as in see, get it? Of course you do, it's an eye pun. I'm lame, okay proceed...)

And with that Negan shoved the spoon into Carl's right eye .

Carl let out a blood curdling scream.

The pain to much that he passed out.

Negan scooped out the eye and threw it to the ground alongside the spoon.

"Pussy."

So Negan just pulled a comic book Michonne.