44//Defeat

C A R L
Suddenly the factory sets up in flames, I turn around and there stands Daryl, with a rocket launcher in his hands grinning widely.
I smile back at him, we finally defeated the Saviors, and I have Enid back and a baby.
But my smile slowly fades away, "Wait, Lydia was inside!" I run around my eye wide.
"No I'm not, I'm just fine." She says, creeping out from behind Daryl.
I sigh in relief and smile again, looking down at the little baby in my arms.
"C'mon we gotta go, before this place becomes full of Walkers." My dad shouts from his car .
Soon Rosita, Abraham, Aaron, Sasha and even Gabriel came running over to the RV and the car.

I run back over to the RV, straight to the back and sit next to Enid's tired and sweaty body, I hold onto our baby tight but stroke Enid's for head with my other hand. She looks up and smiles at me, Carol walks over and takes the baby out of my arms.
"So, what as we going to name her?" I ask her.
She smiles, her plump cheeks uplifting.
God I love that smile.
"Maggie" She says.
"I like that" I nod and smile.

Glenn begins to stir on the floor as he starts to wake up, I laugh at him, I can't believe he fainted at the sight of blood we see blood everyday.

"So, where are we going guys?" I ask, as Abraham starts up the engine.
"Hilltop got blown to pieces by the Saviors." Abraham says.
"Seriously?" I ask, shocked.
"Yeah, your dad said something about some town called Woodbury."
Michonne looks round to me, I scrunch my eyebrows.
"Carl, Woodbury is the last place I want to go to trust me. But its the only place we can go to now, The kingdom, that place is just a damn circus." She says.

"So where are we meeting the others?" Glenn asks, now that he's fully awake.
"The highway" Abraham says.

Now that this story is back, I've decided that the chapters aren't going to be as long as they used to be, otherwise I feel like they drag on.