Could this get any worse?

Aqua's POV

"Goodbye dad," I said and hugged him.
"Have a good day," he replied.
I walked out and got on the school bus. Anger stirred through me as I remembered that Xavier didn't show up at our date. I sighed and took out my book to study for a test.

The bus came to a stop and I got out. I was walking so fast that I bumped into Xavier.
He opened his arms for a hug but instead I walked away.
Some of the boys and girls who were hanging out there laughed and said "oooooo,".
I was too angry to care.
"Aqua," he said and ran up to me.
"Aqua I'm sorry," he said.
I walked on still ignoring him.
"Aqua please," he pleaded.
I stopped and faced him.
"You know I didn't study for my test because I had a date with you but instead I had one with myself," I snapped and walked off.
He grabbed my hand tightly.

"Aqua I really am sorry, I forgot,"

"You asked me out and you forgot, this is ridiculous,"

"I was caught up,"

"By what Xavier? By what?

"I was playing....... video games with Ammie,"

"VIDEO GAMES!!! You forgot because you were playing video games? Well I guess video games are more important to you than me, I hope you had fun," I shouted angrily and walked off.

"AQUA!!!" He shouted.

After my test I went to my locker and a piece of paper fell out.
I took it up and began to read it.

Aqua, I am truly sorry, this is the first and the last time I will ever do something like that. I will make it up to you. I promise. Please forgive me Aqua, I love you.....

I smiled a bit and took out my math book.

After school I turned in the direction of the library.
"Aqua do you have a sec?" Xavier asked.
I nodded slowly and we walked over to a bench and sat down.
"Aqua I made a mistake and......" I shut him up with a kiss and he laughed.
"I hate it when you do that," he said smiling.
"Get use to it," I said and grinned.
He hugged me tightly and I smiled.
"Anyways I'll see you later," I said and kissed him on his cheek.
"That's my style Aqua," he said.
I waved him off and laugh. I slowly let go off his hands and went in the direction of the library.

Xavier's POV

I jumped up quickly when I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and walked lazily towards it. Maybe it was Aqua. "Hey bro," Ammie said when I opened the door.
"Hi, you came over for another round, I can't believe you still wanna play when I gave you that critical finish," I said jokingly and let Ammie in.
"I came for revenge of course," she said with a sly grin.
My heart slowly began to race when she winked at me.
This affection for her needed to be kept away or I could lose Ammie as a friend and Aqua. I sighed.

I ate a cookie then we began to play mini militia.
"Ha, told you I was here for revenge," Ammie said sticking out her tongue at me like a little child. She was cute with it.
"Blah blah blah," I said knowing that she was gonna win.
"Yeah right," she said.
"BINGO!" She shouted when the game was over and she won.
"It's just by 3 kills," I said slightly frowning.
"Blah, blah, blah," she said mocking me.
I nudged her gently in her side and we both laughed.
Her eyes glistened when I looked at them. Our laughing died down into a silent zone of romance. We leaned closer to each other. Our lips were about an inch apart and I could feel her warm breath. Her lips were so cute and hypnotizing. My mind was blurry and the only thing I could think of was kissing her. My lips crashed unto hers with a deep kiss. Her lips were so.... I didn't even know which words to use to describe it. I couldn't help myself but to join in for another kiss, this time I lost control and continued kissing her.

Aqua's POV

I ran up to Xavier's house happily. I was dying to see him. I opened the door and..................
I couldn't believe my eyes, my boyfriend and my best friend were    k-i-s-s-i-n-g.
I slammed the door and they both jumped. I stood there staring at them in shock, I felt like I was struck by lightning.
I quickly opened the door and ran out, tears were running down my cheeks.
Xavier ran after me.
"Aqua please wait, I can explain," he said.
"Explain what Xavier!! I never thought you........ FIRST YOU FORGOT OUR DATE AND NOW THIS!" I shouted.
"There's nothing to explain," I said softly.
"He gripped my hands and looked me in the eyes. I felt that warm feeling for him but I couldn't let that let me go easy on him and melt in his arms, not after what I just saw. I wriggled my hand from his and ran quickly.
I looked back and saw him punching the wall.