Another Date?

Xavier's POV

I jumped out of bed happily but then I remembered it was Monday morning and I got sad. I cursed under my breath and went straight to my bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I took out a white jeans and a red t-shirt with my red shoes then I got dressed. I brushed my hair and grabbed my bag and walked out of my room. "See you later mom," I shouted.
"Okay honey," she said. I grabbed an apple from the table and walked out of the munching it.

"Hey Aqua," I said and hugged her tightly. She blushed all over and I grinned. "You're so cute when you blush," I teased. She hit me on my arm we both laughed. I put my hands around her waist and we walked down to the field. I looked into her eyes and........
"Watch where you're going!" Someone shouted. I looked up and saw Paige puffing.
"Jealous much?" Aqua asked and walked off with me.
"That was so harsh," I said in a Paige's voice. She laughed even harder. I joined in with her as we sat on the grass on the field.

_____________________________________

I grabbed my bag as quickly as the school bell rang for dismissal. Today was awful. I got two surprise test.
"Wazzup bro?" Ammie said as she ran up to me. "Nothing really yah know," I said casually. I don't know what was getting into me but I was starting to like Ammie. Not just like but like-like. She was fun and we had a lot in common. There was just something about her, I mean I love Aqua and all and I would never do anything to hurt her but Ammie was.............
"Hello!" Ammie shouted and interrupted my thoughts.
"I'm sorry Ammie," I said softly.
"Wanna catch up later and play some video games," she asked.

"Hmmmm, I have plans, maybe some other times,"

"Sure,"

Aqua walked up to us. "Hey boos," she said to us. She hugged Ammie and kissed me on my cheek softly. That's when an uncomfortable feeling suddenly popped up inside my stomach. I was walking with my girlfriend and the girl I have a crush on.
"You okay honey?" Aqua asked recognizing my change of mood.
"Yea I'm fine," I said.
"I'll catch up with you guys some other time, gotta run," Ammie said and turned towards the library. I sighed a breath of relief.
"You have any plans tonight Aqua?" I asked.
"No. Why?" She replied and asked.

"Wanna go out with me tonight?"

"Sure,"

"Kk I'll pick you up at 8.

Aqua's POV

"You look just like your mother" my dad said when I went into his room.
"Thank you," I said politely with a smile.
"Where you going?" He asked.
"Oh, Xavier is taking me out," I replied.
"Okay, have fun," he said and I walked out smiling.
I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. It was curled beautifully by Abby. My tight spaghetti strap blouse and my short jeans shorts looked stunning on me. I heard a car horn and ran outside.
"You look-look-look amazing!" Xavier stuttered and winked. I went in the car and blushed.
"Thanks, you look wonderful too," I replied.
"You think?" He teased and I giggled.
Xavier knew how to make me laugh. I was so lucky to have him. When I was little I used to watch Cinderella and other fairytale and wished on stars that I would meet my Prince Charming and I really met him. I guess my wish really came true. I smiled at him passionately and suddenly we came to a stop on the side of the road. We came out of the car.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Just follow me," he said smoothly.
Two minutes later we were at the fire station. I gave him a questioning look.
"Ssshhh," he whispered and I nodded.
He led me up a stairs at the back of the station. When we were up I realized that we were on top of the station. The view was beautiful.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked.
"Yeah," I said still looking at the view. I smiled at him and he grinned.
He began to play a soft music and I leaned against his broad chest. He kissed me on my forehead and put his hands around me.
He took out a chocolate from his pocket and tossed it in the air. I caught it and looked at the flavor. It was rum and raisin, my favorite.
"You always know what I like," I said.
"Really?" He said playfully.
"Nah," I said jokingly and took a bite off the chocolate.
"You're contradicting," he said.
"Oh am I?" I asked and we both laughed.
We ate the chocolate together and continued joking then he got up and changed the music to a slow song.
"Can I have this dance?" He asked politely.
I laughed and got up to dance with him.
"With all pleasure," I said and held his hands. We moved slowly to the music and I blushed every second.
"You know you're a great dancer," he said.
"Lies!!!" I exclaimed.
"Oh come on, you dance beautifully," he said.
"I wish I could believe that," I said and he twirled me.
As the song was ending we stopped and stared into each others eyes. Our lips were inches away and I could feel his heavy breathing on my face.
"Xav......"
My words were stopped when his soft, warm lips crashed unto mine.
"Hmmm," I moaned and pulled away to take a breath then continued. I felt like I never wanted to stop.
"Can't get enough of me huh?" He asked.
"Oh get over yourself," I said smiling.
"Come on let's go," he said. We walked downstairs slowly. My heart and mind were happy.

"I enjoyed tonight," I said to Xavier when I was at my gate.
"Me too," he said.
He held my face gently and kissed me slowly this time causing heat to rush through my body. He pulled away and held my hands.
"Good night Amanda," he said.
"Excuse me?" I asked softly.
"I'm sorry, Aqua was what I meant," he said.
"It's okay," I said and went inside.