Double Trouble

Aqua's POV

"3 days suspension Aqua!" My dad shouted at me.

I stood there looking at him like I was deaf and dumb. I knew that my dad was disappointed and maybe if I said anything else he would get even more upset.

"Go to your room now, you're grounded for those three days, no ocean and certainly no phone!" He shouted and snatched my phone from my hand.

"But dad," I blurted.

"No laptop either and no but," he said.

I turned around and quickly ran to my room, I slammed the door hard.
I couldn't believe my dad was doing this to me.
I looked through my window and the sea called me.  I really needed a swim right now but I was grounded.

"This life sucks doesn't it?" I asked one of my pet goldfish.

"Not all the while," he replied in goldfish language.

I sighed and sat on my bed.

Why don't you steal out.
No I can't.
It's just one quick swim, it's simple.
But my dad.
Your dad won't even realize.
Okay just one swim.
Yeah.

I quickly opened my room door and tip-toed downstairs. My dad was in the living room talking on his shellphone.

"Yeah, she's on 3 days suspension because she fought at school so she is grounded for 3 those 3 days," he said on the phone.

I figured he was talking to Aunt Bubbles.
I quickly walked down the stairs and slowly walk past him. I was so busy watching him that I tripped over the couch.
I quickly hid behind it when my dad turned around to see what the sound was.

"I heard a sound," he said on the phone.

There was a reply then he said, "Well maybe it's the ocean.

He walked into his room and continued talking.

I quickly got up and walked to the door. I pulled it and walked out and closed it slowly.

I sighed as I saw the ocean.
I was about to jump in when Ammie came into my yard.

"Hey stranger," she said.

"What do you want so-called best friend?" I asked.

"My mother didn't appreciate you and me fighting so she wants to talk to us together and you better pretend like we're still best friends," Ammie said.

"Why should I? We were never best friends, you said that," I said.

"Well this isn't about me, it's about my mother, she's also your mother too and I don't know want her to worry about us not being friends so just pretend but note that I still don't like you," she replied.

"I'm only doing this because of Carrie," I said and walked off to the beach.

"Oh and one more thing, stay away from Xavier, he's my boyfriend, not yours,"

Anger flew through me as she said that. I ran up to her and slapped her across her face.

"You know Xavier never liked you," I said.

"He does now," Ammie said and pushed me away.

I ran the ocean and dived in.
I couldn't take it anymore.
The water soaked through me and I swam deep down to the reef. I turned around to see Ammie swimming after me. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was seeing properly.

Ammie was a mermaid.
She had a black tail and her hair was black and blonde.
I was so shocked.

I felt something heavy hit me  in my head and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as I woke up. I looked around and realize that I was in a cage underwater.
There were a few flashlight fishes and glofishes in the cage producing a little light.

I swam up and looked around.

"Where am I?" I asked quietly.

"The last place that you'll ever see," I heard a voice said.

The lights came on and I saw Ammie and another mermaid swimming towards the cage I was in.

The other mermaid had a black tail similar to Ammie's but her tail and a few white patches on it. Her hair was very long and she was beautiful.

"What do you mean?" I asked slowly.

"It means that you're going to die,"

=================================

Author's Note:
-Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter which is the last chapter in this book but don't worry because Aquamarine season 3 will be out soon. Please vote and comment and check out my other stories :-)

-Alexeia123