Heartbroken

Aqua's POV

I ran until I reached my home. I pulled the door and ran upstairs to my room, I slammed the door behind me and locked it. I couldn't believe what just happened, my eyes were blurry with tears. My heart felt like it was crushed into many tiny pieces. I thought Xavier loved me, I mean I love him and I would never do anything to hurt him,even Ammie, I never thought she would kiss my boyfriend. She didn't even come out to say she was sorry.

"Aqua! Aqua!" My dad shouted and knocked on my door. I didn't come out of my room for two days now. I was too upset and angry. I mean other people got heartbroken in different ways but my best friend who I also know as a sister was making out with the only boy I ever loved. My heart felt like it was crushed when I thought about it.

I opened the door and let my dad in.

"What's going on with you Aqua?" He asked.

Tears fell down my eyes and I quickly turned my head away.

"You know you can tell me anything," he said rubbing my messing hair.

I nodded but every time I found the strength to tell him tears kept rolling down and I just wanted to run and dive off into the ocean and swim as far as possible.

I took a deep breath.

"X-x-x-xavier....." I stuttered and my voice trailed off.

"Did you guys break up? What happened?" He asked.

"I saw him and Ammie........ k-kissing" I said with tears in my eyes.

"You mean the Xavier I met and your best friend, Ammie?" He asked.

I nodded and began to cry.

"I'm so sorry sweetie," my dad said trying to comfort me.

"It's okay dad,"

"You really need to talk to them,"

I nodded and he walked out of my room.

Talking to Xavier? He was crazy, after I just got hurt. I love Xavier but I couldn't find the strength to face him, not after what I saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed my school bag  and wondered if I should go to school.

"Go Aqua, you can't let a boy stop you from going to school, plus it's 3 days since you haven't went to school," my dad said.

I nodded and walked out feeling crushed. Every second the picture of Ammie and Xavier kissing flushed through my brain. I couldn't even concentrate.
I walked into the school bus and sat by myself. It wasn't all that full and that made me a bit happy.

The bus stopped and everyone came out. I felt my heart pounding out of my chest as I walked into the school yard.
Just relax, act like they are invisible.
My mind told me.
There was a lot of laughing and chattering. I put the hood of my jacket over my head and tried to hide my face.

"Oh no, someone heart got broken," I heard a voice.

"Poor girl," another person said.

"What the hell is love?" Said another.

My head felt like it was spinning, I couldn't concentrate, my vision became blurry and.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:  Hey guys, i'm sorry this chapter is so short. I really hope you're enjoying the story. Please vote n comment...:-)