Chapter 8-Percy

5 Weeks

Dancing was Annabeth and I's favorite thing to do on a date. It was fun to just chill and dance along to the tune.

And she wanted to do it before she gets big as much as she can. So I agreed. Its simple moves. and the last time we danced was at our wedding.

We didn't drink again. We usually a ball in town or something like that. it always was special. especially after book reading so much.

Then come the classes in the later months. Some tiny bit of me was a teeny bit scared.

I was browsing online for baby items. Ammabeth wrapped her arms around me.

"It's so early." she mumbled. She put her head on my shoulder.

"Well I have the first day of my job and I don't wanna be late. I promise I won't get eaten by a shark or something." I kissed her nose.

she sat on my lap my hands wrapped her waist. I grinned as she kissed me deeply.

She turned to the screen and closed the Baby-R-Us page.

"We don't need that yet. Have time for a quick shower." she smiled.

"Always for you. Date night tonight by the way." I kissed her before I lifted her up wedding style.

"Oh really?" she giggled with her hands wrapped around my neck.

"Mhm. A Little fundraiser dance in the park tonight. just you me and this little fetus." I said and put her down On the bathroom floor and leaned over to turn the shower on.

"Fancy?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Have any expensive Stuff on you?" I asked.

She shook her head and I smirked. I pulled her into the shower. she gasped and then leaned over to kiss me.

"You little-I can't stay mad at you." She muttered and then kissed me.

Slowly peeling back our wet clothes. We did everything together, we told you that already.