19-Percy

6 Months

"C'mon Mel! Crawl to daddy!"

She giggled and sat up straight. She got on her belly and slid her self across the tiny section.

I picked her up.

"Close! A for effort!" I smiled

She grabbed into my nose. She let out a screech of laughter. Working at home was very cool. spending time with my family.

"Fodada!" she babbled.

I've understood some of that. You can here dada and moma being babbled out of her mouth.

"Food? alright. Let's go cook breakfast for mommy." I said.

I put her In the bouncer and she jumped up and down as I cooked waffles.

Annabeth sleepily came.

"Hey babies. Cooking breakfast I see." she kissed Melody's forehead and got Cheerios out. Her teeth were sorta in. She poured some Cheerios on her jumper and hugged my waist.

"Tired?" I kissed her hand.

"Couldn't sleep." She Yawned.

"Well too bad. I mean I called Frank and Hazel to ask if they would watch Melody so we can go on a date." I said.

"Now I'm awake. really you mean it? I feel condemned in this house. Gods percy I love you!" She kissed me and ran to get in the shower.

I turned to Melody.

"daddy's about to get his groove on." I chuckled.

"Percy I heard that! Her mind is like a sponge!" Annabeth yelled front the bedroom.

I laughed. Melody looked up and laughed with me. Smiling. looking so innocent.

she shook her head while babbling.

I kissed her. My sweet little angel.